• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Removing certain sites from search engines?

Add “-site:whateversiteordomainyoudon’twant” to your search string.

This is where the minus key comes in handy. Type your search then put -reddit -quora on the end. Any results involving these should now be gone.

Man it's not just Reddit or quota it's rampant on other blog sites too mainly on the comments. This is the number one reason why I can't ever own a iPhone and literally threw my iPod touch and iPad that my father won from work in the closet and used a really slow Fire tablet until I was able to save up for a OnePlus Pad which then I swapped for a xiaomi Pad that my father bought because it was smaller.

I don't care if my friends can't FaceTime me they can use WhatsApp or use nothing except then plan old text me. I refuse to ever get an iPhone ever because of this.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom