• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Heya

1000sweetkisses

*small wave* Hey guys. I joined a while ago but then kind of just... Never posted here. OTL

I'm Alex (or Kevin, I'm kind of in a weird spot with my name, idk). I'm almost 23. I'm trans masculine. Uhm... Live with my girlfriend and my best friend, plus our two cats. My special interests change frequently, but the main two that have been consistent for the past year are the podcast Welcome to Night Vale, and the musical/movie Rent.

I'm pretty shy but I do love meeting new people and talking so :) Hopefully I'll be more active in the coming days. :D It's great to be here! n_n

*small wave* Hey guys. I joined a while ago but then kind of just... Never posted here. OTL

I'm Alex (or Kevin, I'm kind of in a weird spot with my name, idk). I'm almost 23. I'm trans masculine. Uhm... Live with my girlfriend and my best friend, plus our two cats. My special interests change frequently, but the main two that have been consistent for the past year are the podcast Welcome to Night Vale, and the musical/movie Rent.

I'm pretty shy but I do love meeting new people and talking so :) Hopefully I'll be more active in the coming days. :D It's great to be here! n_n
Welcome its a good place here.

hi and welcome to AC 1000sweetkisses,im trans ftm [heavily masculine] to and on waiting list for the GIC,would you like any signposting for support?

Welcome! I hope you will find a lot of support here because it is a good place! :)

Welcome aboard :)
I am glad to have you join this friendly community
Best wishes.
IMG_3396.JPG

Welcome Alex (or Kevin)! In settings, there is a place you can edit what you see beneath your picture and username - you could perhaps place your preferred name there and change it when you need to? IDK.

I'm bi and I gotta say this place is really accepting of the LGBTQIA+ community, perhaps because there is anecdotal evidence there is a higher occurrence of ASD individuals who are LGBTQIA+, as opposed to NeuroTypical individuals.

I hope none of that was offensive. I've joined to improve my social interactions.
Have a Nice Day!

Nemo

New Threads

Top Bottom