• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello

Bana_Boona

There, I've done it. *runs away*
Haha okay, okay. Here's a proper introduction.

You can call me Bana! I suspected I was on the spectrum for a year and a half beforehand, when I was a senior in college researching about autism to better understand my oldest cousin's autism. I happened to come upon Tony Attwood's presentation about "aspie girls" on YouTube, and my eyes were opened forever. Long story short, I was diagnosed with ASD1 (I prefer to just call it Asperger's) on April 20, 2020.

My current special interests are: Animation, Avatar the Last Airbender, The Chosen, movie soundtracks, and drawing.

I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences with you and learning more!

51273aed1945292ada7860f79d2064d1.png

afs64.jpg

Congratulations on seeing your introduction thru. The citizens of the Emerald Planet salute you!

Alright, Bana is in the house, making it real, ain't no mouse. Those scissorhands require skill, Bana going game it, slice it, slam it, because only Bana can-it. Welcome.

New Threads

Top Bottom