• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello there!

BridgetBridget

Hi. I am Bridget (Brigitte where I come from, Bridget is easier to pronounce). I recently diagnosed myself as having Aspergers. A lot of things make sense now but I'm also feeling a bit lost... Looking for friends who understand, I guess.

welcome to af.png

Welcome Ms Bridget. Don't be shy, let us know what special interests you have? Pets, musical instruments?

Welcome Ms Bridget. Don't be shy, let us know what special interests you have? Pets, musical instruments?
Hi, just Bridget will do These days, all my time (or most of it) gets sucked up by my job, it often leaves me exhausted. But I love to read, which I try tot squeeze in whenever I can. I also love photography especially nature in details like water, ice and insects. And I love horses, they bring peace tot my heart and make me feel that I exist, they seem to acknowledge me. I wish I had more time to pursue those interests.

I love water, my profile picture l took of a beach about sixty minutes away. Maybe you can start a horse post? Finding that balance in life is difficult.

Hi. I am Bridget (Brigitte where I come from, Bridget is easier to pronounce). I recently diagnosed myself as having Aspergers. A lot of things make sense now but I'm also feeling a bit lost... Looking for friends who understand, I guess.

Welcome :)

That is why I started going to autism forums years ago. I was amazed that strangers had even the smallest thoughts just like mine. It meant so much to find people like me and find out i was normal, just with different people.

I love water, my profile picture l took of a beach about sixty minutes away. Maybe you can start a horse post? Finding that balance in life is difficult.
I meet a guy once who was an expert on water, he got his PhD on water looking back we hit it off probably both of us were on the spectrum. Beginning of my career I was learning about E-coat and he was the expert. teaching us.

New Threads

Top Bottom