• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello! New to the forum and keen to connect with other autistic women :)

salemnities

Kia ora (Hello), my name is Salem. I'm so glad to have found an online forum to connect with more autistic people - Though not formally diagnosed due to costs I have been learning about myself as autistic for several years now. I also have (diagnosed) ADHD.

I'm a lesbian and a student midwife, I come from Aotearoa, and my special interest is in bears.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you all :)

[Image below: Polar bear sow and cub walking across sea ice at night with northern lights above. Image from BBC Earth's 'Frozen Planet II']

bbc_earth_fpii_-_without_logo_653_x_369_0.jpg

Oh dear. I'm new to this site as well, I just wanted to be able to post my artwork and people have enjoyment of it! Reddit is too nasty for me.
I hope we both enjoy our stay here.

Welcome, Salem! :)

I’m a lesbian too. So happy Pride Month to you as well!
Even though, in my country, this is a terrifying time to be gay :/ I hope it is safer where you live.

I hope you enjoy it here, and there are lots of other animal lovers around! My special interest is dogs.

Welcome, Salem! I’m a woman with autism and ADHD as well. I’m from a slightly less magical place than you though, The Netherlands.

Hello and welcome. Amazing photo and a lovely interest. Bears are wonderful animals. Hope you enjoy your time here and find the connections you are looking for.

New Threads

Top Bottom