• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NicoNico

I'm not very good at introductions, so if this is awkward, apologies~

My name is Nico (18, They/Them), I recently self-diagnosed with Asperger's, I am going to see a physiatrist soon when I can afford it ( I have no insurance :( ) to get an official diagnosis. I want an official diagnosis because it will help me get recourses if I try to go back to school (I dropped out of high school last year :confused:) or If I ever try to go to college (which I want to do, not sure if I can though, It's a lot of money and I don't have a diploma or a GED ) Plus it'll help me explain to people why I act "Strange" to them.

welcome.png

welcome Nico
is there a free medical clinic near to you?! the reason i ask! you might be able to ask an m.d/g.p if any psychiatrists or psychologists if go there! thats one way the therapist will understand your situation and you might get help for free
IM praying for you
I'm not very good at introductions, so if this is awkward, apologies~

My name is Nico (18, They/Them), I recently self-diagnosed with Asperger's, I am going to see a physiatrist soon when I can afford it ( I have no insurance :( ) to get an official diagnosis. I want an official diagnosis because it will help me get recourses if I try to go back to school (I dropped out of high school last year :confused:) or If I ever try to go to college (which I want to do, not sure if I can though, It's a lot of money and I don't have a diploma or a GED ) Plus it'll help me explain to people why I act "Strange" to th

Hello and welcome, I am new here myself. I agree with Streetwise's suggestion. Could not hurt to ask, especially if you are at a point where you are really needing some answers.

welcome Nico
is there a free medical clinic near to you?! the reason i ask! you might be able to ask an m.d/g.p if any psychiatrists or psychologists if go there! thats one way the therapist will understand your situation and you might get help for free
IM praying for you
Thank you for the warm welcome (I like the cat in your profile pic !) They don't have a free medical clinic near me :( I live in a very rural area, and the free medical clinic in the closest major city is known for being difficult and very messy, but if I cant find a way to afford it, I might have to go there anyways ~

New Threads

Top Bottom