• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello my name is Emmanuel. I have been diagnosed when I was 6...I like colors a lot

1697470233050.png

Hello and welcome to the site! Are there any colors that you especially like? Black is my favorite color.

Hi and Welcome!

I like colors too. I use them sometimes as a hobby artist. But in life and nature Green has always been my favorite by far.

green.jpg

Hi, welcome

I like purple... also red and green....

not yellow... oh and black I like too...

Do you taste in colors too?

How do you do daily?
Daily, do I do - how?

Welcome to the FOrums = please dont take offence at my playing with your words

You are most welcome here, do look out for strange senses of humour - we are friendly

Hello and welcome to the site! Are there any colors that you especially like? Black is my favorite color.

Cobalt blue is mine. Sometimes in the summer sky at night there is an inky black blue that is there for a little while. The only time I think I am really seeing magic :)

What are the key moments in your childhood?
I was abandoned at a pension by my mother because she wanted to make money. i remember I had cried for days before, she paid for everything. Each year she would pay for people to take care of me....
Not sure to see her for holidays.
Well I had advantages out of it as well as disadvantages.... But it stays a memory.one of the ones I can remember...

New Threads

Top Bottom