• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

hello everyone

saturnv

Hi. I have never posted much on the internet, but people seem friendly here. Maybe I will stick around a while.

I think I might be autistic. I am scheduled for an assessment next month, assuming I don't get nervous and cancel it.

I am a software developer. I enjoy programming computers, 3d printers, and reading books. I'm not sure what else to put in an introduction.

Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy the forum and that we can be supportive to you.

welcome_to_af.png

Welcome!

What do you like to print? I like painting wargames miniatures and will (probably) buy a resin 3D printer in the future.

HI @saturnv
Welcome to the Forums.
Your introduction is fine, I hope you will fine you can connect with here, and enjoy your time.
All the best with the assessment

Welcome!

What do you like to print? I like painting wargames miniatures and will (probably) buy a resin 3D printer in the future.

I like to try to design repair parts and my kids are learning to use Blender. They want to print some of their models.

The majority of my prints lately have been parts to build other 3d printers. I am building a bigger printer with which I plan to print some super-powered nerf dart blasters and marble runs.

It is really impressive how detailed the parts resin printers make can be. They can also print a whole print bed of parts at a time. I bet that would be perfect for miniatures.

Thanks for welcoming me to the forums everyone.

New Threads

Top Bottom