• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Haiku page

Beverly , Pompeii, a pick up truck back firing or hell on Earth. Many images come to mind. I am curious what image were you creating for us?

Because I'm reading a story about Tutankhamen, I was picturing the spontaneous combustion of his mummy due to the embalmers using far too much resin. I was imagining what that might have been like if his spirit were still in that body and aware when it happened. I know rather macabre of me but, you did ask for a sensory experience and, that would be one that is far outside the realm of everyday at least.

Because I'm reading a story about Tutankhamen, I was picturing the spontaneous combustion of his mummy due to the embalmers using far too much resin. I was imagining what that might have been like if his spirit were still in that body and aware when it happened. I know rather macabre of me but, you did ask for a sensory experience and, that would be one that is far outside the realm of everyday at least.

Beverly, wow, a burning mummy haiku. None of this flutterbys and blooming night jasmine and blue birds stuff.
I can't think of what to call the burning mummy haiku. Unique!
Well expressed.

Flutterbies flitting
Jasmine blooming in the darkness
Blue birds floating past

Never feed a lyricist inspiration - you might get what you asked for. :p

Flutterbies flitting
Jasmine blooming in the darkness
Blue birds floating past

Never feed a lyricist inspiration - you might get what you asked for. :p

Every artist need a muse. Believe me when I proclaim to the world I am more about inspiration than perspiration.
I was was in that airtight box,that I made to insulate me from most of society. Like your great king mummy.
Currently,I am inspired.

Every artist need a muse. Believe me when I proclaim to the world I am more about inspiration than perspiration.
I was was in that airtight box,that I made to insulate me from most of society. Like your great king mummy.
Currently,I am inspired.
In an airtight box
Made by me to insulate
Me from all the hate

Fat strawberries shine,
juicy, red and stuck with seeds
skinny workers bend.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom