• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good Afternoon

Hello. I am looking to find some kind and friendly and interesting people to chat to. I am 60 years old, diagnosed when I was 58. I live in the UK and I have two dogs. I live alone and it is very lonely. I like conversation and company although I am an introvert . I am a INFJ personality type.

27193fc98ea5478aae2f49cf9bc31ead.png

Thank you for your replies. Hello Tree. We were chatting. I'm just about to take my dogs out so if anyone else replies I will respond when I get back.

Hi there! I have two dogs too :) just got back from a walk with them. Welcome and see you around!

Hi @Giant Hogweed

Welcome to the Forums.
I am wondering why you chose that particular name. Just asking

Do make yourself at home - there are a number of Brits in here

Hello Alex. Someone who knows me well and my past was drawing an analogy with the giant hogweed. How people are being persuaded not to grow it, and how their plant was looking weak, but is now finally blossoming.

@Giant Hogweed - a staffie mix lady and a JRT-Chihuahua tiny terror. The latter a rescue and fairly high maintenance in every way *lol*. The staffie-bullterrier is a lovely couch potato who loves to cuddle and eat banana, coconut yoghurt and chips!

Welcome and great to make your acquaintance.

Lots of lively discussions here.

@Giant Hogweed - a staffie mix lady and a JRT-Chihuahua tiny terror. The latter a rescue and fairly high maintenance in every way *lol*. The staffie-bullterrier is a lovely couch potato who loves to cuddle and eat banana, coconut yoghurt and chips!

Speaking of dogs- l miss the Chihuahua Terrier mix l once had. Smartest dog ever. Chica was her name.

New Threads

Top Bottom