• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Friendly hello from Wiltshire

Aura Todd

Just joined up (sounds like the army) to say hello. I am from deepest darkest Wiltshire, I also do photography and have Aspbergers syndrome.

welcome.png

Hi there and I did laugh, because that is just the kind of thing I would say: I just joined ( sounds like the army)! :p

Is that your garden? It reminds me of where we used to live; my husband being a gardener and people used to say it was like walking around a park.

My favourite place of all time to live, was in Devon and if I ever got a chance to move back to England ( live in France), I would want to live around that area.

Just saying: it is ASPERGERS. Sorry, not sure why it rankles but there you go!

Anyway, very much welcome.

Thanks for your lovely replies.

I'm only one county over from you, I'm in Dorset.
Your not in Bournemouth are you? :)

I did laugh, because that is just the kind of thing I would say: I just joined ( sounds like the army)!
Yes I have a weird sense of humour :)

Is that your garden?
It is a neighbours, I photographed it then legged it up the road before she probably came out with a carving knife, or something snarling with four legs and teeth.

My favourite place of all time to live, was in Devon
I love Devon and Cornwall, anyone know Teignmouth and Newquay?

Thanks for letting me in (I sound like the Wiltshire Ripper now)

New Threads

Top Bottom