• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Clothing?

In the summer, a simple sundress comfy booty shorts and wedges, nothing else, so easy to get dressed when you only need one article of clothing and some decent underwear so your not flashing the world! Goodwill is the winner for my sundresses, I get them all from there now, I can go in with 20$ and get like 10 dresses on the right day, all of the loose, comfy, soft :3

I am and incredibly over sensitive so have to but all m clothes too big nd have the with out weird textures. I also hate long sieve tee shirts and short serve cardigans. I don't wear jumpers or hoodies with zips is hate taking the on and off.

New Threads

Top Bottom