• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Blog Questions Thread

Aspergirl4hire

Mage, Sage, Revolutionary
Created for blog questions so that there's someplace to "go" when just stuck on something. I expect to be on here a lot. I don't know as much as I want to know. (I hope I have company...)

1. What's the "Blog Roll?" I thought these were blogs I link to, but there are entries I didn't make. Are these viewers, subscribers, cross-posters...? Do I need to respond to these?
  2. Why is one entry in my blog roll in blue and all the others in black?
  3. I don't understand how to see some of the changes that I make in customization. Is there a walk-through written somewhere that tells me what changes and how to see it for colors, etc.? Some of it is obvious through trial-and-error, but some of it's not.
  4. Is there a one-pager help on customization navigation? I'm confused, a little, by where to find commands. Blog Tools doesn't seem to include customization, which I thought of as a tool. I'd write a help thingy if asked, but I don't know the answers I'd put in it.
  5. Is there a way to insert a picture from my album into the blog? The "URL" prompt doesn't seem to help...do pictures in albums have URLs?

Yeah...Does everybody, but me, know now?
  1. What's the "Blog Roll?" I thought these were blogs I link to, but there are entries I didn't make. Are these viewers, subscribers, cross-posters...? Do I need to respond to these?
  2. Why is one entry in my blog roll in blue and all the others in black?o_O

Yeah...Does everybody, but me, know now?
  2. Why is one entry in my blog roll in blue and all the others in black?o_O

8 weeks later, I still don't know.

1. Is there a way to insert a picture from my album into the blog? The "URL" prompt doesn't seem to help...do pictures in albums have URLs?
I transfer pictures to photobucket, which is an online site. Once the picture is there, it has an url. I can then use the url to transfer it to AC.

Thank you, Ste11ares.

As tree has pointed out, questions aren't going to be addressed very quickly, which does kill motivation. Sorry to waste your time. Thank you for making the effort.

Somewhere here is there an INTRO to BLOG?
I don't know how to navigate through the various categories in the blogs
or know how material within the blogs is sorted.

Sure, I can click on a person's blog to read an entry, but there seems
to be so much to the blogs than just reading a current entry or two.
I need an explicit, step by step description of how to use the blog area.

Who can help me?
:evergreen:

Created for blog questions so that there's someplace to "go" when just stuck on something. I expect to be on here a lot. I don't know as much as I want to know. (I hope I have company...)

Yes, you have company.
I don't get any answers, but
you do have company.

Writing on a mod's profile
works better than this area.....

Can anyone or a moderator help me?

Apparently people cannot see my blog. It's a boring blog not worth seeing, but despite any settings I choose, people cannot view it. I tried members only, all visitors, only people I follow, etc.

Apparently people cannot see my blog. It's a boring blog not worth seeing, but despite any settings I choose, people cannot view it. I tried members only, all visitors, only people I follow, etc.
I'll look into it. When was your last blog entry? I need to know that so that I can know if I am able to see your latest entry.

Where have you gone to change the settings?

Directly to the blog entries and tried edit.

Last entry was November 17
image.jpg

Last edited:
Directly to the blog entries and tried edit.

Last entry was November 17
View attachment 22146
So, I don't know what AC looks like on a phone, but on a computer, as one peruses this forum, one's name is at the upper right hand corner. When one hovers the mouse over it, a list of stuff comes down, one of which is "privacy".
Have you used that route to adjust your settings?

Ste11aeres
Since you guys were talking about people being able/not being able to see
Rocco's blog, I looked for it.

I looked twice in the Alphabetical List of blogs.
There is no Rocco blog listed right now.

I don't know if that observation will be useful to you [ Ste11aeres & Rocco ]or not.

cant find my blog post or make new ones assume it's cuz its broken? and not that it's vip member thing now? thx

Do Blogs have to be open to comment by other members?

Is it possible to have a Blog here, but without input
from other people?

New Threads

Top Bottom