• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

//awkwardly shuffles in//

silver.compass

Hey there!
You guys can call me silver or silv and I'm a self-diagnosed aspie highschooler living in Australia. Um, I like reading, gaming and drawing. I am a self-employed graphic designer when I'm not drowning in assignments that I have procrastinated. That's pretty much me!

welcome.png

Now I do like that title... "awkwardly shuffles in"... reminds me of "exits stage quietly" or "gets coat" but we're not talking departure but arrival here.

animated_welcome_image_0289.gif

hi silver compass,welcome to AC!
do you have any examples of your graphics work? i like looking at other peoples work,i am useless at graphics design.

Welcome :)

I love your avatar. Spirited Away is one of my favourite films :)
same here xudo,studio ghiblis 'the cat returns' is lesser known but just as good in my opinion,definitely watch it if you love cats.

same here xudo,studio ghiblis 'the cat returns' is lesser known but just as good in my opinion,definitely watch it if you love cats.

I LOVE The Cat Returns! Another of my favourites is Howl's Moving Castle!

hi silver compass,welcome to AC!
do you have any examples of your graphics work? i like looking at other peoples work,i am useless at graphics design.

It's very... specific graphic work that I'm doing at the moment for an OC but I can find some to show

I LOVE The Cat Returns! Another of my favourites is Howl's Moving Castle!

Yess, The Cat Returns is great and I love Howl's Moving Castle. I think my all time fav is Castle in the Sky but I like all of them

New Threads

Top Bottom