• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aspergers teen, Hi.

Fly

Aspergers initiate
Hi, 17 years old. Kind of a complicated situation that I'm in right now. I found out about this place from a youtube video and had no idea that it even existed beforehand but now I'm here I guess. I'm currently waiting for an official aspergers diagnosis but every professional person I've spoken to has confirmed that I fit the agenda for being on the aspergers part of the spectrum. My nan raised an aspie, my late grandad is theorised to be one due to his obsession with creating 5ft long wooden planes with actual engines that allowed them to really fly, very clever man. I suppose that could be where I got it from. I'm really glad to have found a place specially created for people like me. Say hi and strike up a conversation, I don't mind :)

Welcome I hope you feel comfortable using this site and meet some interesting people.
That’s cool to hear about you’re grandad by the way!

601cf3c12e06554fb3960e395fd61e7e.png

New Threads

Top Bottom