• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

AM I A WEIRD NT?

I'm just wondering if anyone else does this - I stayed home all week from Monday morning until now working on my class paper and test and haven't been out once. No grocery store. I don't even know how much gas is in the car. I feel weird going out now and wish I could just stay in. Does anyone else do this?

That doesn't even begin to approach real weird.
;)

Genuine question: Did i miss something? I'm not good at picking up subtleness , or if it was obvious, my apologies, I'm having a bad day, but did the person you quote say we're weird? Also, sorry if I'm just being thick. [emoji1]
That is a high quality answer, because i did want you to make up your own mind. But my propasal, not true or false, did suggest a possibility of true and false at the same time.

About the one you are quoting. I appreasiate his existence. I appreasiate his attempt. But i hope he will learn/grow into the habit of switching channel when something is not his cup of tea. No problem with his opinion.But his method is exactly what i warned about. One way i wish i could help him understand what happens. But despite my almost altruistic desire to do, a greater altruism is to not do. :(.But as an almost really autistic tendency, i will sure fail if literally asked to do. So ....in other words, only open pandora's box, if you know what you are doing. Gosh, i am going to have to fight my emotional desire in the privacy of my own room.

Gosh, i learned very m
That is a high quality answer, because i did want you to make up your own mind. But my propasal, not true or false, did suggest a possibility of true and false at the same time.

About the one you are quoting. I appreasiate his existence. I appreasiate his attempt. But i hope he will learn/grow into the habit of switching channel when something is not his cup of tea. No problem with his opinion.But his method is exactly what i warned about. One way i wish i could help him understand what happens. But despite my almost altruistic desire to do, a greater altruism is to not do. :(.But as an almost really autistic tendency, i will sure fail if literally asked to do. So ....in other words, only open pandora's box, if you know what you are doing. Gosh, i am going to have to fight my emotional desire in the privacy of my own room.
uch from the cooping. And though not as expected or desired by the teacher. Unexpected things can be as valueable is expected things. The thing i learned is not related to this topic. And i am not sure ( i have no clue), how i got there. But it is definity useful. (to break a possible suspence by somebody), i managed to interlock the trias politica and plato's ideal state. But this topic, and probably this site, is not a suitable place. But feel free to try yourself.

GC, well the votes are in & yes, you are apparently weird, but in a very good & lovable way. :p I was thinking of something, & YOU & this discussion popped into my mind. You have SADS & use a light to combat that .... you wondered the same thing last winter .... I wonder if you also have a vitamin D deficiency. (Plus you were indoors all last week.) it's very common for female seniors to have such a high deficiency they require prescription supplements. You are young so an over the counter D supplement should be sufficient. Even if you take a multi vitamin & eat well, try adding a D supplement during the winter & spring.

You'll still be the same wonderful YOU though!

Everyone is weird in their own way. And since wired is weird spelled wrong everyone is weird since everyone is wired differntly. I hpe that makes sense I can sometimes say things wrong. Which, as a side note, is why I prefer the phone and internet. I am less likely to want to shut down if I get something wrong. (Things like that have always made me feel weird.} In fact, for me feeling weird was normal. Does that make any sense?

Here's an odd thing though. I have friends from Jamaica, when I want to shoot the breeze its seems quite ok with them for me to say
"Wa gwan n***a" or "Hey n***a, wha you doin mon" even though I'm white.

I think if other white people addressed them as such they would likely get punched.
I guess this means they have accepted me as an honorary n***a :D

Isn't language funny ? I don't think I will ever truly get the hang of it.

New Threads

Top Bottom