• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A-Z Places

Ione, Amador County, California

iu

A pretty little gold town near Sutter Creek.

Jade Pagoda, Sagaing, Myanmar

IMG_20160122_151839.jpeg

The exterior is tiled with pieces of jade:

IMG_20160122_152614.jpeg

Nearby, in Mandalay, over 150,000 people earn their living in the jade trade, buying, selling, cutting, polishing…

Laguna Beach, California

Crescent-Bay-Beach-Laguna-California.jpg

This is Crescent Bay. When I was a kid, sometimes if I was having a hard time, my dad would let me play hookey, and we'd would drive down to Laguna. We usually went to the smaller coves where there were tidepools, sand crabs, hermit crabs, and harmless sand sharks in the waves.

Petaluma, Sonoma County, California

iu

As a teenager, Petaluma was one of the places I dreamed of living when I grew up. Being a child of the high desert, I hadn't seen many places so green and bright before. The old Victorians, the peaceful waterfront, the green verdant hillsides.

Salzburg, Austria

IMG_0605.jpeg

This statue is of Papageno, the bird catcher from Mozart’s “The Magic Flute”, and is down a lane from Mozart Platz.

Uttar Pradesh, India

IMG_3921.jpeg

Uttar Pradesh is India’s most populous state - its population is greater than all but 4 countries outside India. Despite this its wide plains appear a patchwork of farming small-holdings. (Sorry about the reflections in the bus window.)

X- Railroad Crossing sign on the BNSF Barstow Sub, crossing Route 66. Barstow, San Bernardino County, California.

iu

New Threads

Top Bottom