• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

That's not actually the one I posted. But yeah, I know that one.

Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft.

Dear god.

They like to get mileage out of their words, the Germans do.
The joy of compound nouns...

Last edited:
They like to get mileage out of their words, the Germans do.

The thing is, the German language is fantastic, because you can combine different words, and usually the result makes sense. It might not be an official word, but it definitely could exist.

I came across this today and am putting it here, because although it could fulfill the requirement for the Experimental Really Boring Thread, the content eventually salvages itself from being boring, once you get to the end. (The 'true & random' part is that I came across it today.)

The Longest Joke in the World

This could fulfill the requirement for the Experimental Really Boring Thread, but the content eventually salvages itself from being boring, once you get to the end.

The Longest Joke in the World

True = horrid format
True = punchline is pun
True = I read some of it, skimmed the rest, went to the end to see if reading the entire thing was warranted, and was surprised that it was a psychological personality assessment.

And because of that, this thing does qualify for Random, in the informal sense of the word.
informal definition of Random =
odd, unusual, or unexpected.

My right wrist = 5 1/4 inches around.
My left wrist = 5 1/8 inches around.

Since my pedometer doesn't register every step I take,
I jump up and down a few times so that it will catch up.

giphy.gif

Our company has about 120 offices across Canada. Each office has two people in charge: one for the sales staff and one for the office and its staff.

About 90% of the people in charge of the sales staffs are men. A few women, but male-dominated.

All of the people in charge of the offices are women. This has been the case since about 2004.

(Yes, this truth is random.)

I got my First Mosquito Bite of the Season this afternoon walking out back
with the cat.

The sun is hot. Therefore, that means that the moon is cold.

Does that make inbetweenness inhabitable?

Yeah, I honestly don't know what I just wrote. Whaat? ! :/

It's easier to draw faces on green onion stumps after they have
been out of the refrigerator for awhile because then the marker
doesn't smear.

515194289-green-onions-with-smiley-faces-on-them-gettyimages.jpg

Last edited:
I just witnessed a mexican standoff between a hedgehog and a cat in my yard... or as I would like to refer to it; a pokémon battle between Shaymin and Mewtoo

King_Oni, you reminded me by mentioning hedgehogs about this random piece of information.
Two mating hedgehogs make the craziest screaming noise! But then I think I would scream too if I was doing that with someone covered in spines! Hehehe [emoji1]

Today I learned that there is a hair product called "paste" and that it makes my hair look ten million times better if I use it on my new haircut.

Most people have to worry about stray dogs and cats invading their yard. Here I have to worry about stray mules nibbling on the hedges that line the front of my property. (I have a fence with a motorized gate so, they can't get in to my yard but, they do eat my hedges when they get the chance.)

New Threads

Top Bottom