• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your video game collection

ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1413398466.487531.jpg
Here is my game collection. As you can see, it's mostly Nintendo and quite a few are Pokémon games. I'd say Pokémon is one of my fondest obsessions especially when it comes to game collections.

I've been collecting video games(and consoles) for about five years now.
Let's see...I have:
NES
SNES
N64
GameCube
Wii
Wii U
Atari 2600(two of those)
Mattel Intellivision
Xbox 360
Sega Genesis
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Sega Game Gear
Nintendo Game Boy, Pocket, Color, Advance
Nintendo DS, 3DS
TurboGrafx-16
PlayStation One
PS2
Nintendo Virtual Boy
I have games for all of them, but I won't list them unless any of you really want to know all that.

PS2:
Lego Batman, operation desert storm 1&2, SpongeBob Krusty krab

Wii:
Lego games;
Batman 2, Indiana jones set, Star Wars, Harry potter, pirates of the Caribbean,
wii sports

Yeah, I have that problem too. I play a lot of video games but I'm not very good at them. I've only completed a few of them(Kirby's Dreamland, Crash Bandicoot 2, Kirby's Adventure, Pop'n TwinBee, Super Mario Bros 2, SMB3..).

I'm a pretty hardcore pc gamer, I think I have 150 or more titles right now, box copies and digital. I always saw myself as sort of a collector (and very avid player). I hate that most games are moving to digital these days, I really enjoy having a physical copy to put on the shelf.

Famicom, Super famicoms, A few repros, Skull Monkeys for PlayStation (2? I think) because of the PC game The Neverhood.

I play PC games. On my Steam account I have 122 games. I started off playing Super Nintendo games when I was very young, had an N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, Game Boy Color. Now I have a N3DS, xbox one and my Gaming PC. I like fps, rpgs, fighting games, high score games, and MMOs.

Lately I have been playing WoW:WoD(Recently ended my subscription because I have to focus at work), LoL, Diablo 3, Anti-Chamber, and Wolfenstein:TNO.

PS2;
Black, hitman, NFS, gta, UFC, fatalframe, winning eleven, matrix, godfather, And a super nintendo collection games,

I have too many to list because I own too many. I mostly play my 3DS and what I have on my system are:

Super Mario World
Sonic Triple Trouble
Columns

Gunster Heroes
Super Hang-on
Streets of Rage 1 and 2
Space Harrier
Out Run
Shinobi III

DsiWare:
Learning Piano vol 2
Playing Piano
Learning Piano
Mario vs Donkey Kong Minis March Again
Doodle Fit
Don't Cross the Line
Zelda Four Swords Adventure
Working Dogs
Working Dogs Pipes
Chuck E Cheese Arcade Room
Birds and Beans
Wario Ware Snapped
Advanced Circuits
Extreme Hangman 2
Aura Aura Climber
Spot It Mean Machines
Rayman
Dr. Mario Express

Game Boy:
Mario Golf
Pokemon Puzzle Challenge
Mario Tennis
Mega Man Xtreme
Wario Land II
Rayman
Pinball Revenge of the Gator
Kid Icarus
Quarth
Double Dragon
Metroid II
Donkey Kong

GBA for being an Ambassador:

Wario Land 4
Mario vs Donkey Kong
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Yoshi's Island
Mario Kart Super Circuit
F Zero
WarioWare Inc
Metroid Fusion
Zelda Minish Cap

Amiibo Friends Challenge

NES:

Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong Jr
Donkey Kong
Balloon Fight
Wrecking Crew
Skyfall
Mach Rider
Metroid
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II
NES Open Tournament
Yoshi
Excitebike
Xevious
TwinBee
Ice Climber
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario the lost levels
Super Mario Bros 3

Retail games:

Super Mario Bros 2
Rhythm Thief
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Yoshi's New Island
Ultimate NES Remix
Kid Icarus
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Rayman Origins
Travel Adventures of Hello Kitty
Doodle Jump
Super Street Fighter IV
Hello Kitty Racing
Snoopy's Grand Adventure
Monster High Roller Skate Maze
Puzzler World 2013
Sega Classic Collection

And many more from the 3DS shop but unable to list them all due to husband issues.

I couldn't possibly go through the list of all the video games I own - I collected retro stuff since before there was really a market for it and it was just outdate junk. People made fun of me for hoarding this stuff and now it's worth a fair bit of money... who's laughing now? But here's a list of systems I currently own:

Atari 2600 x2 (late '70s "VCS" wood veneer model, plus the 1980s reissue)
ZX Spectrum (x4 - each one a different variation)
Amstrad CPC
Commodore 64
Commodore Amiga 500, 500A, 1200
Sega Master System (1x Both versions)
NES (x2)
Sega Megadrive (Model 1, Model 2 x3)
Original Gameboy
SNES (x3)
Sega Saturn x2
Playstation (x4 - 2 of the early big ones, two "PSone" mini ones)
N64
Sega Dreamcast
PS2
Gameboy Advance
SNK Neo Geo Pocket (I actually have no games for this - not one. Never found any!)
Gamecube
Xbox
Wii
Xbox 360

Lots of games for each of them, I have them all organised in various boxes but I'd have to get them all out and look through them to find out what I have, and that would take days!

Also I have PCs but I don't really use them for games. My desktop PC is too outdated and my laptop isn't really optimised for gaming so... yeah.

Somewhere, I also have a couple of Nintendo Game and Watch units - these actually served as my alarm clock throughout my high school years (2001-2006) because I was so cool back then, nobody even knew it yet :)

New Threads

Top Bottom