• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your video game collection

I have a collection of old PlayStation games and a few PC ones, but my favorite so far is the Grand Theft Auto series as I love the sand box environment :D

I should give that Backloggery website a go perhaps. On the other hand, my backlog isn't that big actually. Think it's about 50 games by now and some I got for free or in bundles... or are online games, so it's not like I'm going to end them at some point.

I've took the time to make an account on Backloggery; so far I'm quite impressed... about 75% of the games I ever played I actually finished. Can't really complain there. Still need to add heaps of rentals and games I don't own anymore though.

Linky

I'm just not overly thrilled about all the detail to put in every game. I'm not going to redo every region setting or whether it was owned or borrowed. I'm happy I put the majority already in there, lol

am really peed off because the last residential home had lived in lost every game of mine that spanned across many systems; ps1,ps2, xbox, xbox360,saturn,dreamcast.....had rareities like panzer dragoon saga, wild arms,manhunt,shenmue, shenmue II,okami etc 'go missing',loads of PC games to.
feel like doing something about it but they still keep the chickens of mine at their farm so have got a feeling that if started kicking up a fuss about the missing games [and missing laminator,and missing satnav,and missing dvds] they woud say to take the chucks elsewhere.

am really peed off because the last residential home had lived in lost every game of mine that spanned across many systems; ps1,ps2, xbox, xbox360,saturn,dreamcast.....had rareities like panzer dragoon saga, wild arms,manhunt,shenmue, shenmue II,okami etc 'go missing',loads of PC games to.
feel like doing something about it but they still keep the chickens of mine at their farm so have got a feeling that if started kicking up a fuss about the missing games [and missing laminator,and missing satnav,and missing dvds] they woud say to take the chucks elsewhere.
that sucks. do you think someone stole them? personally i think if it was really that much stuff it might be wroth a lawsuit.

I don't know how many of them I still have, but in my lifetime I have owned an NES, Super NES, PS1, Nintendo 64, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, and Xbox 360. I mostly play sports games so I have a ton of baseball, football, hockey, and soccer games mostly. I am also pretty proud of my collection of professional wrestling games. I have every game from the WWE Smackdown, now WWE 2K, series. I also have all the WWE games released for the Gamecube. I think I still have all of my pro wrestling games from the PS1. A couple games I had early on during my time owning that system were Power Move Pro Wrestling and WCW vs the World. Those were two really good games.

I miss basic Nintendo Ice Hockey. I could play it for hours at a time. I also liked Blades of Steel. :)

Nintendo sports games were the best. A few that I remember having that I loved were RBI 3, Tecmo Super Bowl, and Double Dribble. I could play all of those games for hours and never get bored.

So many PS3 games! :p

Many I got through cheap deals, some I got from my uncle when he no longer wanted his PS3.

Original 1986 Nintendo- Super Mario bros 1,2, and 3, M.C. Kids (mcdonalds game),, double dragon, Tetris, Tetris 2, Disney adventures in the magic kingdom, paperboy, pacman.
Playstation 2- sims, sims2, sims bustin out, sims the urbs, sims castaway (favorite cus your alone and get to make friends with monkeys and all sorts of cool stuff like that.), kingdom hearts, ssx tricky games, crazy taxi, gran theft auto vice city, dark cloud 1&2, roller coaster world, the Simpsons skateboarding, the Simpsons game, the Simpsons hit and run, the Simpsons road rage, ssx on tour, theme park world, WE LOVE (heart ❤️) KATAMARI (the absolute best game ever made), Game cube- Mario party games, ong I can't type anymore

Zanreo's Backloggery
I have so many that it's easier to just post the link. I'm a huge Nintendo fan (I have lots of Wii U, Wii, Gamecube, 3DS, DS, and GBA games, and that's not counting older downloaded games on Virtual Console) but also got into Playstation the past years (though, I mostly still keep to the more "cartoony and colorful" games)

Only game I play is EvEOnline, although I am paid up to play Star Citizen when it finally kicks off.

Used to love MechWarrior in the old days and thought about joining the online crowd.

I do not intend on getting an Xbox One. I only have interest in one game: Forza Motorsport 5. I might get Horizon 2 also.

My sister and her boyfriend play all the Sony systems. We have a PS2 and PS3. I have a few games for it.

I have
call of duty ghosts
Nba 2k15
Middle earth shadow of morder

I am going to get this year:

The walking dead s1 and s2
Call of duty advance warfare
Far cry 4
Grand theft auto

New Threads

Top Bottom