• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your thoughts on Adolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read several books by friends of his like Albert Spear? I think knowing the original source is the best info?

Studying this subject is in some ways like investigating a vast crime. What would you think of the investigator who only interviewed 1 witness, and a witness who was one of the criminals?

But WWII trancends crime. It is a horror story.

*mod note*
To quote my grandfather: 'Hitler's a loony.' Now he said that a little too loud, in a bar, during the war, with two gestapo officers sitting a few tables away, so he was promptly sent to a labour camp for the remainder of the war and by the time it was all over, a good 18 months later, he returned only to find everybody he once knew had disappeared and all the places he once visited had been blown to smithereens.

That's just an anecdote. I know a lot can be said about this subject, but it won't be here. As the OP seems to agree, this is bordering on holocaust apologia. That in itself would be reason enough to close this thread for further comments, so that's what I'm doing. If anyone does still feel compelled to discuss the merits of Hitler, or Nazi Germany, I'm sure there's a meeting at the docks somewhere where you'll be more than welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom