• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Yo

Tommy

19 Year old diagnosed aspie kicking in here
I'm a white british kid studying Architecture at Uni
and i'm good at maths and science (according to my a-levels) ABC

i like to go out with my friend and get drunk
but i havent done that since last summer!

almost finished my uni year so i can start again!

Likes: Music (Orchestral, Classical, House, Bass Orientated Dubstep [Datsik, Skrillex, Funtcase, Skream] some Rap/Grime, and some Rock)

Epic at coping with trauma, I have PTSD from just dozens of life traumas and i'm only 19, still at Uni doing my preffered choice and i'm probably going to pass even when 1/3rd of the year has quit due to my course being so difficult

So yeah

that's the basics

how r u

You have found a great community. Hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome and good luck!:)

Welcome aboard! Nice musical taste also! I love some noisey dubsteb, like skrillex and glitch mob. Hope you enjoy the community here
image.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom