• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your job?

I am just interested
My title is "Engineer/Technical Instructor": I teach people to troubleshoot & repair radar systems (some computer networking, some computers & software, a lot of RF & microwave, a little electro-mechanical, a little basic electronics, and a lot of logic).

Hi violette88.

I work from home in graphic design, (my own business) I write tutorials (PDFs, over 1,500 so far - and Kindle books) and teach Adobe Photoshop and other graphic programmes. I am also a photographer. All things I can do at my own pace and in my own office, (apart from the photography of course:)) and by myself.

It wasn't always like this but I am glad everything's on my terms now as working for others was a total nightmare.

I'm a software technician. I basically fix bugs in software or corrupt healthcare/financial data 40 hours a week. Recently, an addition to that has been to do development work to add functionality to our application.

I interviewed for a systems developer job and am fairly certain I got it. So, I will be helping program under the financial area of our application sometime in January, I suppose. They'll be changing the new title to Systems Engineer Level 2, I think. Software Tech will stay the same.

I work 8 hours a aweek in 2 local Charity shops, some people would say working for Charity shops is not by definition, a job, but meh, they're just idiot Daily Fail readers, work is work to me.

Ebay and eCommerce reseller. I buy stuff cheap and resell it for a profit. Mostly selling video games and beauty items these days.

New Threads

Top Bottom