• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is ur favourite planet?

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
Mine is jupiter because the outside is really pretty and I love the storm on it that never ends I think it is a storm that never ends
And it is the biggest
And it has no gravity or surface so you cannot land and its core is hotter than the sun.
And I think saturn is really pretty too.

Europa- a moon of Jupiter.

A sentimental favorite based on the film "2010". Where some form of life is down there, but doesn't want earthlings to know who- or what. With both a blessing, and a warning:

ALL THESE WORLDS
ARE YOURS EXCEPT
EUROPA
ATTEMPT NO
LANDING THERE
USE THEM TOGETHER
USE THEM IN PEACE

Have always been drawn to Neptune for reasons unknown
...and then later found out that it's my astrological ruling planet. Coincidence? *shrugs*

Planet X for sure.

Percival_Lowell_observing_Venus_from_the_Lowell_Observatory_in_1914.jpg

In 1914 Percival Lowell theorized the existance of Planet X.

planet x.jpg

And sure enough in 1965 we got a call from the super friendly Xiliens who live on Planet X.

Planet x2.jpg

It just looks like a cool place, with interesting scenery and wildlife.

Mars will always be my favorite planet. Mars is the closest planet to have similar traits to earth and we are able to send rovers to learn more about the planet. I think that’s awesome. We also know so much more about space than our own oceans. Let that sink in.

high five mars attacks GIF

Uranus because it's the gift that keeps on giving. Every headline about the planet is childish humor, and even NASA gets in on the jokes.

Outside of Earth, I find Mars fascinating. We now have enough detailed maps and rover information to compare geological processes on Earth and Mars, and see differences and similarities. And some of the differences are causing us to rethink conventional thinking here. Mars is not a dynamic planet like Earth, but there are still things going on there we do not really understand yet.

Not a planet, but I find the idea of neutron stars absolutely fascinating as it's so far outside of our experience of nature. PSR J1748−2446ad weighs something near double our sun, but would fit within the length of Manhattan. The gravity is so extreme you'd have a billion times more mass on the surface than you do on earth.

But the really crazy part is that this incredible, dense mass is spinning at 716 times a second. Makes you realise just how slim the little band of hospitable nature is compared to what can exist. And how we should treasure our planet.

I kinda like Earth, but the natives spoil it for me.

Mine is jupiter because the outside is really pretty and I love the storm on it that never ends I think it is a storm that never ends
And it is the biggest
And it has no gravity or surface so you cannot land and its core is hotter than the sun.
And I think saturn is really pretty too.
Jupiter has more gravity than any other planet. It is sometimes considered to be a failed star.

Not a planet, but I find the idea of neutron stars absolutely fascinating as it's so far outside of our experience of nature. PSR J1748−2446ad weighs something near double our sun, but would fit within the length of Manhattan. The gravity is so extreme you'd have a billion times more mass on the surface than you do on earth.

But the really crazy part is that this incredible, dense mass is spinning at 716 times a second. Makes you realise just how slim the little band of hospitable nature is compared to what can exist. And how we should treasure our planet.
*weigh a billion times more, even. LOL

I had a fantasy once that there were many earth like planets like ours and people did jobs too and had an ecosystem and life and existed similar to us and one day we would meet them and learn something from.them and for quite a while I thought it was really true.

Among the most thought provoking things ever said about Earth and its inhabitants is that humans are the only species on this planet that pay to live here.

New Threads

Top Bottom