• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

WHAT is the stupidest thing u can think of

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have to see somebody else to forget someone you care too much for. I did it but it's stupid.

The weight machines are mostly just props these days. The main thing is to get a good picture of yourself with the weight machine to post on instagram.
Free weights are more fun anyway :D also they do make it harder to use a cell phone at the same time

The stupidest thing is trying to be on time and because you didn't straighten up your clothes, (translation- alot fell on the floor because you were looking for something black), you end up being late, and you have a bigger mess to clean up when you get back.

I agree, going to the gym for selfies only and not working at all, (no, talking to someone for 30 mins, is not a workout), is stupid.

I agree, going to the gym for selfies only and not working at all, (no, talking to someone for 30 mins, is not a workout), is stupid.
Driving to the gym is stupid. If you ride a bike to commute, you save time on the road in many cases, and can skip the gym time completely. Plus, if it is a busy, stressful day, you are not tempted to skip - extra exercise is built in, with the adrenaline getting burned off. Plus, you save all the time needed to pay for car and gym.

Driving to the gym is stupid. If you ride a bike to commute, you save time on the road in many cases, and can skip the gym time completely. Plus, if it is a busy, stressful day, you are not tempted to skip - extra exercise is built in, with the adrenaline getting burned off. Plus, you save all the time needed to pay for car and gym.

Reminds me of a Lee Evans joke:

'I don't get these people; they drive to a gym, jog on a running machine and then drive home, and they pay for this. Why don't they run to the gym, jog up to reception and say "Can I have my money back please because I've done it?"'

People who monopolize the entire store lane with their cart, then give you stink eye, because you need to pass them.

Youtube, l constantly search female things, such as female trainers at gym, woman's clothing. Why is youtube soooo stupid and only puts males in my feed? Not interested. Why is youtube obsessed with zero of my choices? Youtube search tool was designed by a bot from a cracker jack box.

People who bully others to get them hooked on drugs. It happens in HS, it happens at work. I was harrassed at my last job, primarily by the bar manager who sold weed. When she realized l wasn't going to be a client, she upped the antenna of harassment. Now when l am bullied by random groups, l think here is a clique of people probably peddling something illegal. How stupid.

Here's a guy with a posh accent and fine video skills using CAD-CAM to modify a bicycle, and getting lots of attention. However, what he is doing has no hope of improving the bike; instead, it gives it the worst kind of one-speed "automatic transmission" results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom