• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is a place you would like to travel?

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
I would love to travel to Japan or South Korean. I’ve always found Asian culture fascinating and beautiful to learn even when I was a kid. I recently found a new interest in origami. I love the delicate art with paper and making anything you can imagine. I also love the traditions they celebrate.

Rotorua, New Zealand.

I never had any interest in travelling overseas and visiting other countries, except that I would like to see the volcanic regions in New Zealand.

87692.jpg

I'm Canadian, Cuba of course my brother went so many times he speaks Spanish now. The joke up here is what's so great about Cuba, cheap and no Americans. how do you tell the Canadians at the beach they have their tops on.
at least the women

Iran. It's a huge country with loads of history, architecture and nature. Iranian food is very good, and notwithstanding the current government, they have a lot of friendly people.

I would really love to take a year off from work and everything, and just travel the world in general. That's been my dream for a long time.

I would love to travel to Japan or South Korean. I’ve always found Asian culture fascinating and beautiful to learn even when I was a kid. I recently found a new interest in origami. I love the delicate art with paper and making anything you can imagine. I also love the traditions they celebrate.
Not North Korea ? Lol

Back to Jerusalem,the east coast of occupied aborigine territories

Cairns, Queensland Australia.

They seem to have possibly what may be the worlds finest armored vehicle museum. I've been following their YouTube presentations for some time. It's one thing to acquire such vehicles, but these people are restoring them to complete running condition.

A truly magnificent collection from what I see.

They seem to have possibly what may be the worlds finest armored vehicle museum.
If you're going to travel that far you should drop in and see the East Point War Museum in Darwin too. Maybe not as fine a collection but some of it is incredibly interesting. It includes a couple of downed Zeros and some slightly stained Japanese uniforms from the day.

Also of minor interest is the fake artillery. When Japan attacked almost everything we had was in Europe so we painted a lot of logs and put wheels on them to make it look like we had some sort of defence.

It was the Dutch that came to our rescue.

New Threads

Top Bottom