• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Weird stuff

Would you say that it's a good sign that she is interested in me?

I would think that she was interested in you.

Ask the girl out, if you find her to be potentially fun, potentially intelligent, and attractive, then go for it.

Acknowledge that there will be times that you will get shot down. Failure is an important part of life, embrace it. Dating is a series of failures and/or practice runs. Go fail and/or succeed in all its glory! Job interviews are also like this, consider it experience.

Perhaps before doing this ask a friend to act as a seeing body-language human (like a seeing eye dog, but for us folks). Reconnaissance could be helpful.

Do you know any girls/guys that this girl knows? Perhaps get some intelligence on this girl.

"Perhaps before doing this ask a friend to act as a seeing body-language human (like a seeing eye dog, but for us folks). Reconnaissance could be helpful."

Go talk to her and have your friends watch her reaction (body language). Is this what they did to you?

Last edited:
Might have been a joke. If you were vacantly staring into nothingness, she may have jokingly asked if you were turned off, as if you were a robot that had been shut down. That's my take on it ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom