• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wandering Trainwreck, a return.

Rocco

Wandering Trainwreck
V.I.P Member
Greetings Aspies, Friends, and community members of Aspiescentral! :)

I am Rocco, and have been absent and somewhat inactive lately around here whilst dealing with extreme difficulties.
I received a touching gift from a Friend here and it inspired me to reintroduce my self, so "allow my self to introduce... Myself"
Thank you K.
I am 34, male, diagnosed Level One autism, aka Aspergers.
I work full time, when able, attend continuing education.
I raise three daughters, eight hens, two dogs, and some corals when things go well.

I have traveled/ sailed half the globe, served in the U.S. Navy, and lived throughout the coastal United States both east and west, currently in Ventura County California.

I have cyclical special interests involving Jefferson nickels, lego, painting, older camaros, reading, random facts and collections.

I sometimes do self guided art therapy and have an art gallery of my original paintings in the media section on this site. https://www.aspiescentral.com/media/albums/acrylic-colors-by-rocco.291/

I post post frequently in this introduction section to welcome new members with a (hopefully) pleasant image and warm introduction to our friendly community here.

There are so many people here who have helped me and made me feel...inspired, hopeful, better, supported, cared about. This community and site IS my social networking and I want to thank everyone I have ever come I contact with here, for teaching, guiding, reaching out to me, or helping in any way. Thank you.

I plan to be a bit more active
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Best wishes Every One.

I like them all but especially the third one 'Frosted cupecake attacking with lazer beams'

What an honor, to be able to welcome one of ACs most unique contributors. Somehow I feel I should have a painting at the ready for such an occasion.

That's a good idea, Datura. :)

How about we all post a picture of something we've each created as a welcome mat for Rocco in return?

I'll start, with an embarrassingly incomplete painting. :oops: but then, I haven't painted in many years. This will inspire me to get back into it. :)

image.jpeg

Rocco

Welcome back, and as usual - very nice and original painting. These art skills can only be the one of a true prodigy, which you are. Of course this is my opinion, but it appears most of this community shares the same thoughts on this.

Japanese Maple?
Beautiful painting.

Yes, I painted miniature "photos" while I lived in Japan. I did a few of Mt Fuji. I never got around to polishing this one off to a photo finish, so it's unusually rough for my style. I'm a bit of a photorealism fan.

Also, sorry everyone for the repeat posts up there. Please bear with me...I'm trying to remove them but our net connection isn't working properly at the moment, hence their appearance in the first place. :oops:

New Threads

Top Bottom