• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Versus Game

100 years into the future,A time of global war probably wouldn't be the most cheerful time to have a merry jaunt crono spelunking in the past.

What? And miss out on the killer flu, too?

Last edited:
the feeling of swimming in the ocean or the feeling of warm sand on your bare feet?

I like to be in water, but oceans are probably cold, mostly...and it would be
very luxurious to be able to be barefoot in warm sand.
Warm sand on bare feet.

Which of these conditions will result in fewer negative after-affects, for you:

At age 5 seeing your grandmother dancing naked in front of you with 4 of your friends?
OR
At age 15 dancing naked in front of your grandmother and 4 of her friends?

Last edited:
Lol, I'd have to say 15 dancing naked in front of grandma and friends, because it's far easier for me to get over what people think than to try and get rid of a disturbing image in my head. Those tend to stick around forever and rear their ugly head when I least expect it.

Peanut butter OR Jelly?

I could never eat the two together and I'm having a hard time deciding on my midnight snack. :yum:

Peanut butter because jelly would mess up my blood sugar. I don't remember the most recent year that I ate any jelly.
Peanut butter, on the other hand (and it generally does get on one hand or the other)---I have eaten peanut butter twice a day every day this year, excepting that crummy time in January when I had vertigo for 2 days.

ratbert.png
130px-Dogbert_icon.jpg

RATBERT---vs--- DOGBERT

Dogbert triumphs over Ratbert.
Ratbert is basically an underdog,
wily, but without dominance.

Poe vs Lovecraft?

Poe!! :D

Not that I have anything against Lovecraft ("ohh, don't get upset. You know I love you too, Lovecraft") but Poe was one of my first contacts to literature so...

Chinese or Mexican food?

It is hard to get good quality authentic Mexican food in NZ so I have to go for Chinese

A mouse that knows kung fu vs a mouse that knows ca razy?

Last edited:
Samauri.jpg

Since kung fu would be a set of known skills while 'ca razy' sounds unknowable,
although it may be a reference to a situation with which I am unfamiliar,
I am going out on a reasoning limb, and could be entirely wrong, but it seems to
me, that the unknown is scarier than the known, so I, in my ignorance award the
Win to the mouse who knows ca razy, as irrational as that may be.

Knowing what you want or Wanting what you know?

Knowing what you want. If I know what I want, I can devise a plan to get it. I know many thing which I do not want.

Being a perfect singer or, being a perfect conversationalist?

Being a perfect singer. I don't want to talk to people anyway, but it would be nice to create something beautiful.

Winning the lottery, or earning lots of money through a job?

Winning the lottery, I have no discernible talents so I'd be very unlikely to ever get a job that paid anything.

Desert island vs big city?

Desert island because the city is too lonely.

communism vs fascism

Great at drawing, just for the change.

Eternal spring or eternal autumn?

Eternal autumn. Harvest and no winter.

A 2 week diet of corn chips & pinto beans or
A 2 week diet of potato chips & boiled eggs?

New Threads

Top Bottom