• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Versus Game

lulu31-300x217.gif
situationists, please.

Chagall or Mondrian

Chagall, of the two I think he would be more authentic and defiantly speaks to my heart whereas Mondrian speaks to my mind.

Fish or Chips?

Has to be fish, if we're talking about eating,
because I am allergic to potatoes----unless they are sweet potatoes (potatoes are nightshades, but sweet potatoes are related to morning glories and I am not allergic to morning glories).
But I'd rather not kill anyone and being averse to that situation, I started thinking about all the tropical fish I have had or seen...
so that brings me back to my choice:

fish

2 pounds of live BUMBLEBEES or 2 pounds of live FIRE ANTS?????

Last edited:
The sound of wingbeats (from flies and bumblebees) gets a bit on my nerves so I'd rather chose the 2 pounds of live fire ants.

When talking about films:
Explicit violence or cheesy plot?

Rainy day - I like the smell of rain and I don't like the sound of the wind.

Roses or tulips?

Kitten. I have had a dozen times more cats than dogs in my life so far. I have had 3 dogs. Two were stolen and the other was killed in the road.

Kitten.

ZU4rqNde1MTDmu4nk6YNFSGzzPr137zQoBcGpd8m_I5ZZlJ3OX-10Yz4kPDwu-fpnLqsZ_V2823UrA96bLmtJNjnR1JCqOMSgKgDTvEHVWx63Jbx37yz6CWH6fTHINXLKeiPLQ=s0-d-e1-ft

HAIL STORM or SAND STORM?

Last edited:
Hail storm! Very bad memories of trying to eat a sandwich on a windy beach as a kid.... very crunchy cheese sandwich.. :-(

squares or triangles?

I have boxes and boxes of squares.
I know that a triangle can be half a square.
TRIANGLE because they are interesting (but SQUARE because they are easier to use.)
o_O

HEIDI OF THE ALPS vs PIPPI LONGSTOCKING

Last edited:
I already live in the country, so Seaside, for a change.

CANDELABRA or CAN OF BEANS ?

preferably a candelabra made of bean cans, but if i have to choose hmmm Beans

Strawberries or big mac?

strawberries I don't eat beef or white bread or catsup. I have some strawberries in the refrigerator, actually.

A. flag (national emblem)
or
B. flag (flower aka iris)?

A Flag Iris sown over the garish pomp of national flags

post modernism or idealism?

idealism, as sappy as that sounds.....

You and 6 people who talk to themselves, and only themselves, in English
or
You in the company of 2 people who speak directly to you, but in an unknown language?

Me an the company of 2 people who speak directly to me, but in an unknown language. I would find it very difficult to think if I were in the company of 6 people all talking to themselves, at the same time in a language I could understand.

Being transported 100 years into the past or being transported 100 years into the future and then having to stay there for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?

100 years into the future,A time of global war probably wouldn't be the most cheerful time to have a merry jaunt, crono spelunking in the past.

the feeling of swimming in the ocean or the feeling of warm sand on your bare feet

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom