• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Versus Game

clay/ceramics. It is messier, but my immense clumsiness dictates that working with the sharp implements required for working with wood is a bad idea and I should get messy instead.

TV or DVDs?

Buy. Then it doesn't matter if I lose it, accidently bin it, stand on it, spill glue on it, etc etc.

Tent or hotel?

TENT
upload_2015-3-28_18-57-51.jpeg

Biscuits or Cornbread?

Cornbread - South African steamed
With Peanut Butter. Yum!

Oils, water colours, or acrylics

Very difficult choice.
December is exciting. The year is sliding down toward Christmas. Daylight is decreasing. Blackness.
January...the first week can fool me into thinking it might not be too bad. Then the remaining 45 to 120 days of January happen.

December

Truth or Dare?

House (burrow or barn might be more likely, though)

Freud or Jung?

Last edited:
Jung every time, not only are his insights into the working of the subconscious works of genius, he was also a ninja

Godzilla or Mothra?

Last edited:
Godzilla (I really like the old 'Godzilla vs the Smog Monster', but 'Son of Godzilla' made me cry...when the snow covered them at the end.)

Vin Diesel or Bruce Willis?

Bruce Willis, but it would be the best tough bald guy fight ever!

Ai WeiWei or the full might of the Chinese superpower?

Thank you so much for the links, i can understand how either of the two would be hugely beneficial in providing assistance for not just children on the spectrum but adults too. I was concerned when superficially skimming milo's info as it had "product pitch" feel to the wording and presentation. But the more i explored and thought of the possibilities milo would have for research and development of techniques that may prove immensely helpful in the future i changed my mind. I truly hope both research teams are sharing openly the data they are gathering to the benefit of all.

Of course they will inevitably turn on their human creators and force us to be their servants, fetching them a nice cup of oil whenever they demand, so both Kaspar and Milo win against the rest of the universe.

good vs evil

Hahaha. I think Hitler would fit more in an indie band (may I be saying this because of the moustache?)

Dark or white chocolate?

A really good Dark chocolate TUM

DADA our Situationists?

New Threads

Top Bottom