• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you drink when you play video games?

Drinks while gaming?

• Water

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Soda

• Energy Drinks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gatorade

• Tea

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Booze

• Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I don't drink anything when I game

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Cheers, fellow gamers!

• Total voters

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
I usually drink water or iced tea when I do my console gaming.

How about you?

I'd say water and tea for me too, but more oftentimes than not it's water.
I've got a Brita filter water bottle that I use as my primary source of hydration, not just while gaming but also while at work too.
I do mix things up a bit sometimes around mealtimes but my most consumed beverages overall are water and tea.

I never really thought about it, but I guess I generally drink water when I’m thirsty, which includes while playing games or doing anything else.

Nothing, I don't drink or eat while I game because I mostly game on a laptop and I don't want to risk spilling anything on it and, when I'm not gaming on my laptop, I'm playing my Switch and I play that handheld and it's not exactly a thing I can just easily put down and have a drink or something.

If I do need something to do drink while I'm playing a game, I just pause the game and get a swig of water from the fridge.

Just good old water, in a bottle with one of those caps that I can open and close with my teeth, to limit any spillages on the controller or keyboard. Luckily I'm not in the habit of spilling liquids on my consoles or PCs, never done it once in my decades of gaming!

It doesn't matter if I'm gaming or not, I drink a lot of coffee. And although I manage to spill it everywhere else I've never in my life spilled a drop on my keyboard.

Pepsi light...
No caffeine...
No sugar...
I need to get my daily dose of aspartame.
I hear it accelerates dementia. :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom