• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Taxi to a job interview this morning, cost me £3.80, will pay £5 for extra Taekwondo lesson in a bit.

This tin boxed game was gathered unopened from a local City mission store for $3

20170722_112725.jpg

A foot long Subway sandwich, a bag of Cheese and Onion crisps and a small Diet coke.

Last edited:
Cheese Burger and chips, half a Bitter, a 4 Oz Steak and chips and a Pint of Coke in the Pub yesterday.

My weekly delivery of organic fruit & veg: apples, carrots, cauliflower, coriander leaves [cilantro], fennel, new potatoes, 1 onion, pears and pointed cabbage. Also treated myself to a piece of the health food store's chocolate & courgette bundt cake and bought a box of Natracare tampons. Since you asked.

Ordered a couple of Lion King plush toys from the Disney Store website - Mufasa & Scar to be exact. I am super excited for them to get here!

I ordered a Batman mask from Joke.co.uk this morning, should hopefully be delivered by next week, in time for Comic Con on the 12th of August.

A small Coke Zero, no ice, and a Magnum at Cineworld.

And a ticket to see Captain Underpants.

Just a shame the clueless halfwit who served me sent me in the wrong ****ing screen, till I realised and went to ask which was the correct screen for the 14.00 PM showing, which started at 14.20 after adverts and trailers.

Two weatherproof number stickers for my recycling box from Ryman's. One for the flat number and one for the house number.

A new computer. I didn't really want to, but after 4+ years, this thing is beginning to break down.

Chunky, snuggly wool. Repetitive action of knitting is soothing for me. Texture of this particular yarn/wool is one I can tolerate

Can only do one type of stitch, have no desire to learn any more, Autumn will be along soon enough, need snuggly warm scarves to insulate against the chill. :)

A Batman mask (which has arrived today and guess what? The thing actually fits me perfectly!) and Critters collection on DVD (4 movies for about 4 and half quid from Amazon).

This came in today from Amazon. The price tag is still on it for $49.95, but I got it for $6.00. I love Amazon.:D

Baker Encyclopedia of Christian Apologetics
This comprehensive reference volume covers every key issue, person, and concept related to Christian apologetics from Anselm to Zen.

511ZFvBYAcL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Gotta love a deal!

I might have to check into The Betty Ford Clinic for Amazon Addiction.:D

Seriously, it's amazing the things one can find on Amazon and for a decent price. Thus far I've only had a couple bad experiences, which is really nothing when compared to the amount of purchases I have made. Walmart is trying to be the next Amazon, but they'll never make it. I tried to use their mail-order service. I have but one thing to say about that, "Yeah, right."
Curse you, Amazon Prime!:D

2 tickets to a wrestling show in Grimsby, England on the 19th of August, only cost me £17.50 for both tickets as I got Dad in as an OAP (well he's over 60! :D )

5 IC's (integrated circuits), UA741 operational ampliflers for the lab. It's impressive that even when this 741 has almost 50 or more years since the first design it is still wiswly used and popular in analog electronics.

I ordered more Pokemon plushies... No such thing as "too many" Pokemon plushies. (Specifically I bought Torracat, Brionne & Dartrix.)

I also ordered some new Apple earbuds because the ones I have at home are reaching the end of their life span.

Topic.

for me, earlier this afternoon I went across to the shop and bought a Dairy Milk chocolate Bar.

How about you guys? Can be anything.

Oh last week I ordered the Street Fighter 2 animated Japanese movie on Blu Ray, was dispatched from an Amazon marketplace seller today.
groceries

New Threads

Top Bottom