• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Ah, that is plush. I had a sheepskin seat cover in my Freightliner, but I have never heard of one for a steering wheel.
Oh yeah, very popular in hot climates. I got mine at Pep Boys, they probably have them just about everywhere they have an auto parts department.

Photo-28.jpg
The other option...

Yeah, it's nice that some cars have heated steering wheels. Sweeeet. But I'm holding out for the ones that also have air conditioned ones as well. Hey...this is Nevada. It gets hot here! :eek:

At least my next car will NOT be black. :cool:

Considering how stupid hot it gets here, I might have to get one for my Crown Vic. I use a sun shade, but that still doesn't help with the triple-digit heat of the interior during the day; that's what I get for buying a black car. The key gets so hot by the time time I get home that I almost burn my fingers getting it out.
I almost got 3rd degree burns putting on my seat belt! Lol!

Latest Tesco receipt: flat-leaf parsley, tights, strawberries, 1 small white cabbage, 6 eggs
Had a similar list today (though I don't know what Tesco is, and I never wear tights: 2.2 kilos mangos, 1.9 kilos potatoes, 1.15 kilos bananas, and a pack of 15 smallish eggs.

6 inch Subway sandwich, a small Diet Pepsi, and a bag of Quavers, then a bit later I bought 2 hot chocolates.

£4 worth of Lottery tickets, a 55p TV Choice mag, and more expensively and annoyingly, a copy of Tekken 7 on Xbox One (and the damn thing doesn't work, see topic in off topic 10 minutes ago.

I don't know what Tesco is
It's a supermarket.

As British supermarkets go, it's unusual in having successfully reinvented itself. Originally founded in 1919 by Jewish East Ender Jack Cohen (the name comes from the initials of his first supplier T E Stockwell followed by the first two letters of its surname) for years it was seen as a bargain basement, pile-'em-high-sell-it-cheap kind of place. Then during the 1990s it managed to broaden its appeal to include a more middle-class clientele. There was a time when it was said that 1 in every 7 pounds was spent in Tesco, and the BBC used to regularly run stories about the company's ever-growing bottom line. It was even the subject of a shock-horror book, Tescopoly, as well as being heavily featured in Joanna Blythman's anti-supermarket tirade Shopped. However, in the present decade it has lost market share to the likes of Aldi and Lidl.

The last thing I bought was a Twirl bar for 40p at the Autism West Midlands Ladies' Night tuck shop.

New Threads

Top Bottom