• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

05824a207f7c2d58228886554af59db7.jpg
3f4c267adc1d265f36f858699ceffcd1.jpg

this isn't "really adult".. but for me it kinda is
my ex non-g/f (we didn't do anything but she acted like my g/f to use me.. feel free to ask) had one of those fun tantrum things. we were chatting, somebody called.. asked what i was doing and i said "talking to Jdawg" (her name was "Jessica") and J said "don't call me Jdawg!" and started throwing pillows and clothes at me.
there were plenty of real objects she could have thrown to hurt me but she looked for soft items..

but i was quite entertained

At work tonight I broke a bottle of Valentino's Hot Sauce just at the end of my shift. After some choice language, I finally cooled down to get a mop and clean up my mess.
So, after grabbing the mop I cleaned up the mess as fast as I could. Then a staff member walked by, who worked for the store for over 30 years. He said, "Smells good around here! What happened?" I replied, "I broke a bottle of Valentino hot sauce." That person came to clean up the glass for me.
Then a newer staff member came and I described what happened. He said to me, "We've all been there." Then I replied, "This is one way to end a day with a bang!" He chuckled.
When I got back to the warehouse with the mop bucket, I told Nick that I just finished cleaning up a hot mess! He asked me what happened, and replied that I finished cleaning up a broken bottle of hot sauce. He chuckled softly.
My boss got a hold of it and told me that this cost the store. Then he told me that he was just kidding. Anyway in spite of the hot mess, the shift went fairly well.

How relieved I felt coming home and I still chuckled over the messy event.

New Threads

Top Bottom