• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The eclipse is happening now.

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
I have special glasses to see the eclipse. I held my glasses up to my camera and took photos. I had my eyes closed of course. The next one is 20 years from now.
1712600648130.jpeg

The S.O is conducting an experiment.

S.O. has heard about animal reactions to the eclipse, and wants to know what the Axolotals will do.

The axolotls are always in the dark, so S.O. is shining a flashlight on them to see what they do in eclipse dark.

I think this experiment is flawed.

It's finishing in the lowish West -- just partial but nice. Birds got quiet, and there was some sudden cold wind.

That is so cool!

I forgot to order glasses (duh!), so I watched with a pinhole contraption I McGyvered.

It only got dIm here (Eastern side of Michigan), about 50% coverage.

Also, suddenly very cold.

The next one is 20 years from now.
In your area. Eclipses happen on average twice a year, most commonly in February and August, but you have to be in the right part of the world at the right time to see it. As all of you were watching the eclipse it was 4:00 am where I live.

Was cloudy :( Just seemed liked rian was coming in and out.
That happened to me with the last few big celestial events too. Get up in the middle of the night to see the sky and the sky can't be seen.

That happened to me with the last few big celestial events too. Get up in the middle of the night to see the sky and the sky can't be seen.

I was reluctant to go out and see it anyway. I couldn't bring the dogs and they hate it when I go out without them. :D

I was sleeping on the opposite side of the planet when it all went down. Woke up to find the eclipse had not turned everyone into zombies, opened a gateway to Hell, or ushered in a New World Order.

Yep, another natural non-event, just like all previous eclipses.

I was sleeping on the opposite side of the planet when it all went down. Woke up to find the eclipse had not turned everyone into zombies, opened a gateway to Hell, or ushered in a New World Order.

Yep, another natural non-event, just like all previous eclipses.
Oh but haven't you heard? We just entered a portal that ushered in The New Age! Everything will be beautiful and good from now on! Jesus might've even returned! Either way, we are in the new dimension now and all will be well! :) :cool: .

I once saw a total eclipse in Europe, it was a magical event. I can only imagine how scary it would be if yo had no idea why it happened and no notice. No wonder mythology has some incredible explanations.

I once saw a total eclipse in Europe, it was a magical event. I can only imagine how scary it would be if yo had no idea why it happened and no notice. No wonder mythology has some incredible explanations.

Just God changing the bulb.

;)

I don't have a pic to share, but I saw it. Because the moon blocked out 99% of the sun, it looked like a glowing string in the sky. Or maybe a very thin glowing macaroni noodle in the sky.

Hope everyone is playing safe. When a lot of the sun is covered you lose the pain of looking at the sun, but the sliver that's left burns your retina happily.

New Threads

Top Bottom