• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Synchronized

Cassielyn

There is a thing in psychology called, “synchronicity.” it is a sin, nature and Carl Jung, famous psychologist, who worked with Freud, but didn’t agree with him coined the term I meant, and fell in love with an Aspie. He was by far the best thing that ever happened to me, and then he suddenly got an aggressive untreatable in curable cancer. I nursed him until his death, and was devastated for about a year and a half. When I started dating again, I immediately met another Aspie and fell madly in love with him. That’s an example of,” synchronicity.”

Hi @Cassielyn.

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy your time here and find some useful connections. Let us know if you need any help figuring things out.

I guess there is women who prefer us aspies explains how Paul Dirac got married. My vocabulary keeps growing.
thanks.

Welcome to the forum. Think with men on on the spectrum, l feel like we are always on the same frequency. Where as with other men, l hope we are on the same frequency.

1688571470903.png

New Threads

Top Bottom