• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Something missing

But i am not grown up... It all started one scary day when i was 7... someone took me to a room and i didn't know what was happening.. but i was diagnosed then.. And one more scary day when i was looking at baby pictures.. i saw myself as baby, just staring in the air in almost all of pictures.. and one picture someone tried to get my attention i was staring a completely another way.. looked like i was scared all time.. :( poor baby me
I agree - poor baby Grace.
13 year old Grace seems smart & quite mature ( you were mistaken for an adult)
In the end, the words medics use to describe it are not as important as you gaining an understanding of yourself.

New Threads

Top Bottom