• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Show Your Hand Writing

I do, we had to learn it in primary school, back in the old days when people actually used pens on paper. No keyboards. I think cursiv looks nice. But I'm cursed with the left-handedness, so I smudge everything with my hand as I write it.
Can I see your cursive? I'll even accept smudged one haha

I always done that, what is scary for me, is how much it actually looks like my mothers handwriting, I wonder if there is any genetics involved in handwriting....
Well, mine handwriting looks very different from parents' handwriting, they're both into dense and sharp things, so not sure, but it's a possibility

Absolutely, they are one of my favorite bands. I am glad you liked them as well. I don’t think people really realize how philosophical and intelligent their lyrics are. Some are very direct satire of the social constructs . Which I love
I didn't so much enjoy their music as sympathize with their plight once I read about their inspirations. You could really hear how their music was meant to embody stuff like broken robots and twisted science, and I wasn't into it, but I understand where they were coming from. I've contemplated making hideous art for cathartic purposes.

I can only say now OI OI Lulululu on this, whatever that means.
I was trying to visualize tree operations for a computer algorithm, and R is for "right", and L is for "left", and then there was "inner" and "outer". I can't make sense of it at this point, but it helped at the time. I picked that to share because it's spontaneous scrawling for momentary purposes, rather than for permanence or publication.

I didn't so much enjoy their music as sympathize with their plight once I read about their inspirations. You could really hear how their music was meant to embody stuff like broken robots and twisted science, and I wasn't into it, but I understand where they were coming from. I've contemplated making hideous art for cathartic purposes.
Ok I misunderstood.

You have always been a squirrel in some way I think. Through millions of incarnations, even though you try to fool the world with your human (beautiful) face. :)
Let's all line up then, and admit her face is awesome. How many were waiting?

No, it's meant to be absurd. I hope it's not offensive to tell new friend she has an interesting face. That is all <3
I think you didn't tell me that we're friends now :D
but thanks, that's very kind. Guess goblins will be hungry today.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom