• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Rage & Breaking Points

I'm glad you're okay,
I've been abused and seen lots of abuse and tragedy in my life. Witnessed a lot of close people dying and lost many I loved. Life has been a ***** to be fair. During these times we sometimes have to dig really deep to find a place of inner peace, strength and sanctuary. I've done it myself...if your wolf brings you strength go with it likewise with you finding you're a star child. We are all children of the universe. Be kind to yourself stay strong and look to the good in your life. Don't let anyone mistreat you. I haven't always recognised abuse in my life until it's gotten really out of hand.

I'm just going to add my voice to the chorus of people pointing out that your step-father is abusive and you need to tell a social worker, doctor, or the police asap. His behaviour is not ok regardless of the situation and there is nothing that can be done to 'make up' for such violence aside for a stint in prison. Getting yourself out of this abusive situation is also a vital part of dealing with your own anger issues.

Hi, I normally just lurk here, but I wanted to make an account to agree with everyone saying that your step father is abusing you. That isn't normal behavior and is criminal in it's severity. Get help, no one should live with such treatment.

CAN YOU LEARN BY ADVICE (WRITTEN- SPOKEN TEACHING )OR IS IT FEELINGS
PHYSICAL ILLNESS AND MENTAL ILLNESS TAUGHT ME
STILL NOT VERY SAINTLY IN THE CATHOLIC WAY
IF YOU COULD KNOW WHAT I LEARNED ABOUT ANGER YOU MIGHT NOT END UP LIKE ME REALLY STRESSED AND TORMENTED BY PANIC DISORDER

Hey I'm sorry to hear that you have Panic Disorder

Your father is being violent towards you and you are living in a very unpredictable home environment.
No wonder you are angry!
I would be too!
You say you cannot leave home. May I ask how old you are?
I would advise that you ask for help; from your school or college, or from any local citizens advice centre, or you could contact your family doctor or social services team? I'm in the UK so I'm not familiar with what the support network is in the States but try some of these contacts first.
The bravest thing you have done is recognise that your own anger is getting out of control and you are scared of it. Well done. That is very brave of you to admit it.
The next brave thing to do is talk to someone from the support networks I've suggested above about your father, your home life and how to protect yourself.
I was beaten up by my dad and I was very angry for years but I channelled my anger into dancing, writing and art. I turned a destructive energy into a creative one.
I also began to meditate with guidance from a local Buddhism centre. It helped me focus on the present moment and not stress about the past (which you cannot change) or worry about the future (which hasn't happened yet).
You do need to confront your anger and explore why you feel it. Explore what triggers it. Explore how it makes you feel physically if you can. Scope it out so you can learn your triggers and how to manage them.
Also, try not to listen to awful people who are clearly being rude and abusive to you by mimicking you or pushing your buttons. It sounds like you are being bullied?
Again, talk to someone about this.
You don't have to deal with this on your own. People can help you.
We can give you advice in this forum. We can also give you feedback on how dangerous your current situation is. We are here to care about you.

I think this needs to be said again: your stepfather's behaviour is dangerous. I don't know how the details of how he 'made up for it', but I am hard pressed to think of anything that would satisfactorily make up for that kind of violence against someone he is supposed to be looking after.

Sorry to bring this thread off-topic again, but this is important and I am concerned for you.
How old are you?

Tell your priest, teacher, doctor. Have you been to the emergency room?
All are mandated reporters if abuse.

your situation actually did remind me of Broly, anyways I would try to find a happy/calm place and also find someone you trust and your step fathers behavior is indeed dangerous and I would again tell someone you trust.

New Threads

Top Bottom