• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokemon Go!

Im taking another trip to San Francisco they have this new tracking system showing exactly where the pokemon your looking for is. Caught 6 Dratinis and a dragonair thanks to it.

Im taking another trip to San Francisco they have this new tracking system showing exactly where the pokemon your looking for is. Caught 6 Dratinis and a dragonair thanks to it.
I got another 10km egg going the one before it turned out to be a chansey hopefully this one will be a dratini.

I was enjoying this game but had to quit playing it due to too many bugs and GPS messing up. Then they do updates and it makes things worse for me because their server thought I was cheating when in fact I was having problems with the GPS so I kept getting soft banned. I have no idea if they banned my account because I stopped playing it two days before they start to do banhammers for real by suspending accounts for those who have cheated and used hacks.

I was enjoying this game but had to quit playing it due to too many bugs and GPS messing up. Then they do updates and it makes things worse for me because their server thought I was cheating when in fact I was having problems with the GPS so I kept getting soft banned. I have no idea if they banned my account because I stopped playing it two days before they start to do banhammers for real by suspending accounts for those who have cheated and used hacks.
Niantec is bound and determined to screw up the game...

I'm really liking this game still , but find it can be quite addictive & battery draining ...
I've so far got to level 21 & caught 80 different types of Pokemon
It seems to suit my personality as when I'm looking at my phone it makes me less approachable so I can drift off into my own world

I'm really liking this game still , but find it can be quite addictive & battery draining ...
I've so far got to level 21 & caught 80 different types of Pokemon
It seems to suit my personality as when I'm looking at my phone it makes me less approachable so I can drift off into my own world
Yeah its a battary drainer indeed, which is why I found a solution and got a portable phone charger that charges my phone 3 times to full before needing a recharge, ain't no pokemon getting away from me now!Best buy sells mobile battery chargers the best one imo for bang for buck is the 20 dollar one!Theres one that charges four times but is like 40 bucks.

Yeah its a battary drainer indeed, which is why I found a solution and got a portable phone charger that charges my phone 3 times to full before needing a recharge, ain't no pokemon getting away from me now!Best buy sells mobile battery chargers the best one imo for bang for buck is the 20 dollar one!Theres one that charges four times but is like 40 bucks.
Found this vid for laughs and catchy music! Just evolved a Vileploom I am now at 129 pokemon!
Also catchy lol working on getting a weezing!

Went to the park with my son yesterday, got tons of poke balls, took over a gym and put a few kilometers on our eggs.

Just soloed a lvle 10 mystc Gym, great xp, costed alotta revives and heal pots but I had too many now they are all gone and a single Valor has soloed a lvl 10 Mystic gym that once had 56k pristige but is now 0 and taken over!

My Dragonite has a perfect IV has 2400 cp from the 1200 dragonaire i evolved it too and it has dragon claw and dragon breath, very high dps!

Got Wheezing, got clefairy as my next buddy and working on getting a Clefable!My Pokedex is at 129 so far!
Took advantage of the Halloween event, got many Hypnos and Gengars now at 134 pokemon, heading to san francisco again to get more dratinis and magicarp to work on more dragonites and Gyradoses, have Charmilion as my buddy working on Charizard!

I have never been able to get into games such as Pokemon Go, etc. One of my colleagues suggested that I give it a go when it first came out, so I downloaded the app but just couldn't get into it.

I tend to be drawn to learning about subjects that I am interested in.

Some of the stuff that I learn about does come in useful and I can use to help people, but I don't think that it makes the same connection with people as sharing the shame interest in a game, etc has.

Wow, I'm in Hawaii getting all sorts of water Pokémon! Just got a Horsea! Also a pokestop I can get from the hotel room if I go into the bathroom.

Wow, I'm in Hawaii getting all sorts of water Pokémon! Just got a Horsea! Also a pokestop I can get from the hotel room if I go into the bathroom.
Yeah Hawai being an island many water types available, so take advantage of the bathroom pokestop as ya shower or do your business! Back on the mainland coastal cities like san Francisco, San Diego and LA as well as Seattle and Portland Oregon are water Pokemon happy, im pretty sure the East coast cities as well!

I'm now up to 115 different Pokemon & am level 26 , but it's getting a bit obsessive now [emoji22]
I got a battery pack as I was running my iPhone down super fast then wasting an hour sitting g in a Starbucks charging it up again when I was in town before doing it again !
I now have the evolving bit down to a fine science , so I use a lucky egg just as I'm about to hatch say 5 eggs then I use the rest of the half hour evolving stuff getting double points ... I can often rack up 40k + in 30 min

Yeah Hawai being an island many water types available, so take advantage of the bathroom pokestop as ya shower or do your business! Back on the mainland coastal cities like san Francisco, San Diego and LA as well as Seattle and Portland Oregon are water Pokemon happy, im pretty sure the East coast cities as well!
Haha, yup quite a bit of difference from my usual desert finds! With all my new additions I just made level 24 this morning after my bonus for my Pokestop 7 day bonus!

New Threads

Top Bottom