• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokemon Go!

Goodness gracious my 2814 cp Gyridos is still holding the gym i took over down for 2 weeks since higher lvl Valors added their pokemon like 3400 cp Dragonites and Snorlaxes my friends 2700 cp Rhydon is still there. Lvl 10 gym in a kinda out of the way spot near a creek tril with few pokestops in between.

My gym finally got tooken over so I was able to power up and max out my gyridos to 2887 cp.

Just hatched my first togepi from a 5k egg!

I got one a couple of weeks back. Hatched a Smoochum the other day and an Aerodactyl, which was more awesome than the baby ones as I don't know anyone who plays who's got one :D

Finally caught a Porygon now all that is left is Lapras and Arodactyle and my pokedex is complete with the exception of regionals.

leveled up and maxxed my Gyridos to 2933 cp and maxxed out my dragonite at 3188 im lvl 32 btw. Perfect IV vaporeon maxxed at 2838 cp as well. Soloed another lvl 10 gym.

Supposedly the gen2 Pokemon are being released soon, apparently they are going to cut the price of backpack storage by 50 % to accommodate the extra Mons.

Supposedly the gen2 Pokemon are being released soon, apparently they are going to cut the price of backpack storage by 50 % to accommodate the extra Mons.

End of this week apparently. I've had an update this evening which has made berries and pokeballs to be swapped from within the encounter screen. There seem to be more options for customising your avatar's clothing too.

End of this week apparently. I've had an update this evening which has made berries and pokeballs to be swapped from within the encounter screen. There seem to be more options for customising your avatar's clothing too.
They are actually charging for the avatar mods...

They are actually charging for the avatar mods...

The newer ones I used last night were free, and some of the sections are still free. Although I have seen today that the majority of newer stuff is charged for, but I did know beforehand that this was going to be a thing.

I hate it. It annoys me that even adults waste their time on a cartoon game on a mobile phone instead of reading about science or history or at least watching the news, anything to reduce the dumbed down plastic society we seem to be heading inexorably towards.

Yes it's just a game, but it's annoying how much time people waste on it.

And there's no logic to my hatred I know, because I love sport and to those who don't I assume watching football, rugby and cricket is a waste of time, but I love them. I just hate computer games, especially mind numbing ones that make adults behave like teenagers. Awful.

Having said that, I can spend days playing Football Manager. But I'm a man of intense contradictions and always have been. I love nice cars but hate pollution. I love fighter jets but hate war. I love watching bands but get very annoyed by sudden loud noises. Guess I'm just a freak...

I hate it. It annoys me that even adults waste their time on a cartoon game on a mobile phone instead of reading about science or history or at least watching the news, anything to reduce the dumbed down plastic society we seem to be heading inexorably towards.

Yes it's just a game, but it's annoying how much time people waste on it.

And there's no logic to my hatred I know, because I love sport and to those who don't I assume watching football, rugby and cricket is a waste of time, but I love them. I just hate computer games, especially mind numbing ones that make adults behave like teenagers. Awful.

Having said that, I can spend days playing Football Manager. But I'm a man of intense contradictions and always have been. I love nice cars but hate pollution. I love fighter jets but hate war. I love watching bands but get very annoyed by sudden loud noises. Guess I'm just a freak...

Why did you post this? Ok, you don't like Pokemon Go, but this thread is obviously for people who do rather than to discuss whether or not we like it. You don't enjoy video games, and that's fine but maybe don't post about how you think something we enjoy is 'mind numbing' and makes us 'behave like teenagers'.

Why did you post this? Ok, you don't like Pokemon Go, but this thread is obviously for people who do rather than to discuss whether or not we like it. You don't enjoy video games, and that's fine but maybe don't post about how you think something we enjoy is 'mind numbing' and makes us 'behave like teenagers'.

Because it's a forum and I like everyone to know my opinion.

And I was expecting it to be mainly slating the game, it surprised me so many like it. I'd assumed it would be an autism thing that made me hate it.

Because it's a forum and I like everyone to know my opinion.

Yes, it's a forum..but that doesn't mean you need to give your opinion on every post.

And I was expecting it to be mainly slating the game, it surprised me so many like it. I'd assumed it would be an autism thing that made me hate it.

So you were surprised so many people like it, and then felt the need to tell those people how stupid and immature you think it is. Interesting.

Also, you should probably stop making assumptions about autism. Just because we are all on the spectrum, doesn't mean that we are all the same. I also don't know what you mean by 'an autism thing.'

Yes, because as I said, regardless of popular opinion, or indeed any opinion, I like the world to know mine, whoever it offends.

I'm too new and isolated to know whether we all the same or not, one of the reasons I'm on here.

Yes, because as I said, regardless of popular opinion, or indeed any opinion, I like the world to know mine, whoever it offends.

I'm too new and isolated to know whether we all the same or not, one of the reasons I'm on here.

I'm not offended..I just don't see why you would feel the need to tell us you hate Pokemon Go on this thread. I wouldn't even bother to make the effort of posting on this thread if I didn't like the game, because there are people who obviously do and I'd leave them to it. Your opinion brings nothing to this thread. Like I said, if it had been a thread about what people thought of the game, then your comment would have been warranted and useful to the discussion.

None of us are the same. While we share some things, ultimately no two people on the spectrum will be the same.

New Threads

Top Bottom