• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokemon Go!

Guys, Ditto is in the game, I just caught my first Ditto tonight catching a pidgey in my room. He disguises himself as pidgey, rattata, zubat and magicarp.

I just caught him too , and everything seems to be double points for the holidays so I took advantage & used a lucky egg & evolved everything I could earning crazy points ... now level 27 & total caught 122 [emoji7]

Just caught Ditto! This one was a Rattata. Then, since I had a ton of extra Pidgies and Rattatas from trying to catch my Ditto I evolved them. Now I'm half way thru level 24.

Caught another ditto it was from a zubat at the mall he was weak so i transferred it to power up my strong ditto! Managed to get enough stardust to max out my second wild magmar i caught and close to maxxing out another Rydon. I have an army of 2k+ cp rydons my strongest being maxed at 2718 my second souped up to 2656 cp.

Looks like double xp and double stardust event ended, however had enough to lvl to 30 and max out another Rhydon and evolve a 2387 cp Golem that has Earthquake.

I'm almost up to level 29 now & have caught 127 different Pokemon, my highest CP is 2700 but I have 9 Pokemon over 2000 now , I have only had 10 gym battles as I don't really get them ?
But I like just wandering around visiting different places ( although I do have a couple of regular routes I take )

I'm almost up to level 29 now & have caught 127 different Pokemon, my highest CP is 2700 but I have 9 Pokemon over 2000 now , I have only had 10 gym battles as I don't really get them ?
But I like just wandering around visiting different places ( although I do have a couple of regular routes I take )
I am at 138 pokemon, all that are missing are Laprys, Arodactyl, Venusaur, Porygon and the regional like Far Fetched and mister mime and legendaries.

6405c45584918029474308a5ecb1b7a9.png
1d4a36559807ec782cab2381ac6eb8a1.png
f395c5fb49c36a1a346777498820cf9c.png
158da2cde7dcca9a72d2e314385b118f.png

These are mine so far .. all 128 of em , I'm close to evolving another 3maybe 4 but the rest I've got some ways to go !
I'm level 29 now but it's 350,000 to level up & im only on 42k of it so far

I've caught over 50 mr mimes here in London , especially down in the west end near theatre land , shame I can't send you one or transfer one as I'd be more than happy to do so

ive been desperate to play this but the game is a huge file and my phone doesnt have enough space? tried installing it after clearing aload of programmes off still not enough space,very annoying.

do you have to have data turned on to use pokemon go when your outside?

In order to update it on my old phone I had to actually uninstall the game before updating it, wasn't enough memory to have the game installed and download the update.

Yes, you need data turned on.

I've caught over 50 mr mimes here in London , especially down in the west end near theatre land , shame I can't send you one or transfer one as I'd be more than happy to do so
When they allow trading, I would be glad to trade you a Tauros for a Mr.Mime I got a ranch of strong tauroses.

New Threads

Top Bottom