• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pokemon Go!

Yeah I heard kangaskhan can only be caught in Australia and I know that I won't be able to get a Tauros since it's a North American only Pokemon but maybe I could have one hatch from a egg.
Almost caught a high point Tauros last night, used a razzberry and an ultraball and it broke loose and ran away after my first throw.

Yeah I heard kangaskhan can only be caught in Australia and I know that I won't be able to get a Tauros since it's a North American only Pokemon but maybe I could have one hatch from a egg.
If you dont want to hatch a Tauros from an egg you can always fly to the states and catch one and um...maybe go on a date with a yank who also likes anime? *blushes*

I also hatched a pikachu out of a 2km egg yesterday hopefully I will find more to evolve one into raichu.

I got mostly 5k eggs and one 2k egg its been forever since i got another 10 k last one hatched a magmar, hopefully i get another 2k and hatch another charmander so i can get closer to getting a charizard!

got caught into that game last weekend. Ghaaa. Now the game is almost always running on my phone, depleting the battery. I'm just level 7.

I hatched another growlithe today got a 10km egg not far from hatching hopefully it's not another pinsir.

I was in a museum in SF a few days ago whose website advertised that it was an excellent spot for Pokémon GO, and I was disappointed to not see a single person playing it! (I don't play it myself.)

Wow what CP... That's a bummer unless you get a guarantee 2k lol I finally got a 2k plus vaperion the other day my first 2k Pokemon. I hatched a 10 K egg yesterday and got a jinx almost 1k. I was happy because my jinx previous wasn't even 100. I got o e more 10 K I'm hoping for another dratini for candies. :ppP

I feel trolled by the game every time i hatch an eevee from a 10k egg.luckily i got dragonair as my buddy but it will take weeks to evolve him since its 5k per 1 dratini candy.

Cool thing is my house and neighborhood is a pikachu nest, caught a 552 cp pikachu in my room lol.

pole.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last update killed the older version of the app which worked on my rooted device so I had to tether the Kindle to my phone to play on the kindle. What a pain, but at least it works that way. Otherwise I can only use the kindle from my home WiFi which kind of defeats the part where you are supposed to walk around... [emoji53]

New Threads

Top Bottom