• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Please help me report a case of bullying

SupportingASD

I have been following a great person on Youtube because the content he films is very interesting. He has some form of ASD. Last Autumn I found signs of bullying going on, however this has become worse and I want to support him, however I am not sure how I should do. There is someone on Youtube who posts comments and makes harassing videos about him, and he refuses to take them down. Perhaps if there are many enough who could report the channel and videos that this bully has uploaded, then this problem could be ended? The nature of bully is really severe and needs to be stopped. This is the channel that needs to be reported

Some, myself included will not go to unknown sites posted by unknown people. Have you tried reporting it to Youtube? I think they are the only ones that could shut it down, if the postings violate their guidelines.

I think he did report it to youtube, and he would like us to do the same so that it has more reports against it. And the website can be identified by hovering over it with your mouse. That will reveal that it's a link to something on youtube.

They seem rather dedicated, I'm not sure blocking the YT channel would do much good. They even seem to have made their own forum, and it only has 3 posts, all by him, and there are only 2 users (which are both him).

Sionspeaks Forum - Index

One section specifically says the entire forum exists to "expose" that original YT person you said is being bullied.

Whoever this person is, I'm not sure they'd stop unless perhaps the law got involved.

Ed

New Threads

Top Bottom