• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Personality Type (Myers-Briggs)

I suppose a shower can wait a few more minutes. Several minutes. Few hours.

HumanMetrics.com: INTJ. 100% I, 25% N, 75% T, 67% J.
25Quiz.com: 86% ISTJ, 5% ISFJ/ISTP, 2% INTJ, 1% ESTJ
41Q.com: ISTJ, Reliable Realist
OnlinePersonalityTest.org: Dunno, redirected to Bogdan Vaida and rambled on about Gmail.
SimilarMinds.com: ISTJ. 64% I, 84% S, 69% T, 92% J.
Quistic.com: INTJ (requires email, provides no breakdown)
16Personalities.com: INTJ-A, Architect. 82% Introverted, 13% iNtuitive, 13% Thinking, 75% Judging, 13 % Assertive (I like this one! Lots of reading material!)
Keirsey.com: SJ/Guardian.

Keys2Cognition.com: Fi 44.7, Si 42.8, Ne 41, Ti 38.9, Te 37.8, Se 17.6, Ni 11.5, Fe 6.5 (ISF_?)

New quote! "You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant." - Harlan Ellison

Ten years ago, I was an INFP. Now, I am an I[SN]TJ-A. :confused:

I wish Keirsey was still free and complete. That was my first Jung test site and it was very comprehensive. At least their details of each of the 16 is still free, even if they won't tell you exactly which one you are anymore.

Soooo, any other INTJs out there giggling that "NT" is part of our nature? :p

INFP
Why is this rare?

Appearantly, when they count the result amongst a random sample of humans, they don't show up very often. Though neighter does the ENFP....which is the rare woman type I fall for like a brick. Lucky me :p:(.

But yes I is more rare than E.........but I think that theoretical that is more based on the scoring method. If you write them like a quotent....(ranking).....I suppose anything is non compared to the average human :p.
Anyways, unless really curious, I like to keep that method for my personal benefit :p.

Though if I would 'improve' my results. I would say I am probably an INFJ who is aspie :p.

INTJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(12%) Judging(78%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)

My hubby and I disagree with some of these results. Perceiving is judging and intuition is sensing.

INTP

And I was ostracized for it, at my last job which encouraged everyone to do the MB test in order to work better/excel as a team. Go figure.

This is the first time I've tried one of these tests, here are my results:

ISTJ

Introvert (89%)
Sensing (1%)
Thinking (12%)
Judging (22%)

INTP
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(62%) Perceiving(22)%

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral ttendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 46%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 3 Image Focus |||| 14%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 50%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

notable archetypes might include Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, and Thomas Jefferson.........

I always get the Healer (INFP) which is funny to me because apparently my type are 3% of the world's population and I know at least 15 of them.

I don't know what I am any more...used to be a introverted wall flower intellectual...now I'm more of intellectual Chernobull and in general a outgoing plague on mankind. I think Mama messed up when she pushed me to be more NT, now the whole world will suffer. :rolleyes: :smilingimp:HA!:rocket:...take that....:screamcat:Eeeee! run Maels coming!

One of my "narrow obsessions" includes personality typology, especially Meyers Briggs.
And I am currently very interested to see what types are most common in people on the Spectrum.

I am an INTJ.

Personality test based on Jung and Briggs Myers typology

If ya'll would take this test, it's not so long, and post your type, it would be greatly appreciated and could actually help me understand things within Aspergers and typology better.

<3:cute:
ISTJ.

INTP

And I was ostracized for it, at my last job which encouraged everyone to do the MB test in order to work better/excel as a team. Go figure.

Actually you are very good in a team. As long as you have a decent team leader. You can work independend. And have great talents. But they shouldn't hassle you with unimportant non-work related social garbage :p. I am ofcourse comparing it to the INTP I know around me. My father and my cousin. But there best work is done, when overworking at home :p. So if I was the manager I would say, oh god, you showed up. What are you, on a break :p.

They should be paid when they got the job done. Not for showing up, and pretend to be busy :p.
But again, that is those two. You might be very different.

The Type Of Person You Will Go For According To Your Myers-Brigg Personality Type | Thought Catalog

INTP

Who you usually go for: You don’t. They go for you. The persistent one who will follow you around until you finally give in. And if you’re being honest, your relationship is almost 100% them.

Who you should go for: The one that actually makes you want to do something. The one that makes you decide that they are worth the effort and time and money. Someone that makes you get off your couch, or walk across the room to check your phone. Someone that makes you feel something substantial.

The Type Of Person You Will Go For According To Your Myers-Brigg Personality Type | Thought Catalog

INTP

Who you usually go for: You don’t. They go for you. The persistent one who will follow you around until you finally give in. And if you’re being honest, your relationship is almost 100% them.

Who you should go for: The one that actually makes you want to do something. The one that makes you decide that they are worth the effort and time and money. Someone that makes you get off your couch, or walk across the room to check your phone. Someone that makes you feel something substantial.

Incredible nice link. Nice and short. Because of that obviously not uniquely personal perfect, but a good heuretic. (if that is the right word, I mean, a good starting/base line.)

And I also notice what goes wrong with me. I go for whom I usually go for AND whom I should go for. I am who she SHOULD go for. But never whom she usually goes for. :p
At least.....not until the first moments are gone and I open up. There goes mystery right out of the window. :p
But, pretty much it is as I suspected, so I can now more easily accept the others shortcoming and be what I need to be, when I need to be. :p

Heck, just one I want to say....it wasn't me. It was somebody elses mistake :p.
And now that I am telling it I am usually totally in a melddown....and that does not help either. :(

For others, really that link gives a good base line for you to think about.
Though I would read 'who you ussually go for' as...that is what attracts me in first impression.
And 'who you should go for'...that is what makes things last.

In other words, you need BOTH for 100% attraction/love...but on for every pot there is a lit ;).

ps: oke, I try to be friendly and use the spelling checker for once, and it is going completely wild. Must be on the wrong language :(.

Easy to read meaning for me I do not need to research what the author is trying to say.......in other words, explained like a six year old understands it :)

The first section seems to be pandering to an adolescent stage of development.
The second summary seems appropriate. ie sounds true and like me.

ISTJ

Who you usually go for: The ‘It’ Girl/Guy type. Usually within your circle of friends, because you’re afraid to be seen with anyone else that isn’t considered socially acceptable. The one that majority of your peers agree is smoking hot, and their jealous approval makes you feel like you’ve achieved something.

Who you should go for: The one who sees past your reputation. The one who, by some miracle or moment off-guard, you’ve revealed yourself to. Someone who knows you’re actually a real softie, and are a lot more clueless than you’re leading on. Someone who doesn’t believe in the status quo and in turn, liberates you from it too.

INTP

Who you should go for: The one that actually makes you want to do something. The one that makes you decide that they are worth the effort and time and money. Someone that makes you get off your couch, or walk across the room to check your phone. Someone that makes you feelsomething substantial.

Meh a bit too fortune cookie for me.

New Threads

Top Bottom