• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Officially Diagnosed with High Functioning Autism on 1-29-24.

Lilacleia16

I was officially diagnosed with high functioning autism on 1-29-24. I am going to start a blog on this site so feel free to read it and comment as I would love to know if others struggle similarly.

1707082309010.png

Welcome, @Lilacleia16

Congrats on getting your diagnosis. I'm sure you'll find plenty of posts on the forum that could help you. Blogging isn't nessissarily to share your thoughts. But however you want to approach it, is up to you.

Welcome, and congrats! Always much better to know. Just keep in mind that everybody is different and that you don't have to have all symptoms. It's a broad spectrum.

Hi and welcome. I hope you will tell us some of your thoughts and ideas, and will find it helpful and enjoyable to be here.

Hi and Welcome @Lilacleia16
Congratulations on the diagnosis. Welcome to a new world, I hope you enjoy exploring things in this world.
Do read some of the posts in here, and learn from what other folks have discovered about this country called "neurodivergence"

Hi and Welcome @Lilacleia16
Congratulations on the diagnosis. Welcome to a new world, I hope you enjoy exploring things in this world.
Do read some of the posts in here, and learn from what other folks have discovered about this country called "neurodivergence"
I’ve traveled and still I know that there is no such thing as home for anyone, especially the neurodivergent. However, I hope my vacation here on these forums gives me a respite from the world.

I’ve traveled and still I know that there is no such thing as home for anyone, especially the neurodivergent. However, I hope my vacation here on these forums gives me a respite from the world.

Or as I have posted on occasion, always feeling like I'm on the outside looking in.

-Wherever I am, or wherever I go. It never changes. For me, this is a "cornerstone" of my autism.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom