• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NT confesses love to an aspie and creates confusion

Just because he acts shy etc dosent mean he has aspergers.
Maybe he.heard you had a partner knew you like him and dint want to start a fight.
Tbh I found most of what you said extremely offensive.

Just because he acts shy etc dosent mean he has aspergers.
Maybe he.heard you had a partner knew you like him and dint want to start a fight.
Tbh I found most of what you said extremely offensive.

Hi VioletPane,

Thank you for your post.
It's quite late to answer to it, however I wasn't on the forum for some time.

Up to now I don't know if he has aspergers. And what you said about the partner and the avoidance of difficulties is what I also supposed now and then.

Unfortunately in the meantime he has decided not to work with me any longer. All the weeks I kept hoping he would overcome the whole issue and work with me again. But it's not possible for him. I myself would have been cooler and would have concentrated on the development of a friendship. Had I only be more cautious with him.

But what do you mean that you found most of what I said extremely offensive? To him? Could you give me one or two examples please? Does anyone else understand what VioletPane means?

It doesn't matter if you were more cautious with him or not. If a guy isn't interested in having a relationship, Aspergers or no, that is the issue. Nobody likes to feel pursued or pressured against their wishes, Aspergers or no. The fact that he doesn't desire to work with you any longer should erase any doubt from your mind that he doesn't desire either friendship or romance with you. I am puzzled by the fact that you can't seem to accept this.

And no, I cannot speak for VioletPane. Maybe that poster will explain what they meant. Take care!

New Threads

Top Bottom