• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My online aspie quiz results. Research for self-diagnosis.

I
I think I’m just burned out. My life is a lot more complicated lately and there’s basically nothing I can do about it. I wanted to quit hiding but I’m missing the days when I wasn’t thinking about it so much. Some days I feel like an alcoholic who just quit and has the shakes.
I understand.

Hoping for hope for you. :sunflower:

I took this the day after I went in for my evaluation.but I do feel that things may have changed since my diagnosis.
Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 8.15.34 AM.png

I

I understand.

Hoping for hope for you. :sunflower:
Thank you.

Actually I have a new problem too. My hands are actually shaking lately, worse on Monday mornings and it gets worse as the day goes on. It’s concerning me because I’m pretty sure it’s all because of stress. Too much stuff on my plate in the last few months. And I know that it’s going to get worse over the next few months.

Life is hard. I can’t go backwards in time and change careers of decide to not have children. But I’m finding myself wishing I could go back and bury my head in the sand, staying ignorant about my Asperger’s. No doubt it wouldn’t help but it sounds like the only thing I have control over (even though I don’t have any control over it)

This particular quiz and the visual representation has
not been really useful to me. Aside from it being a
summary of what a person says about themself, I don't
get how people are finding it to be so revealing....unless
they are saying they weren't aware of how they viewed
themselves, prior to seeing the results of the quiz.
The one thing in favour of this presentation is that is shows clearly that the spectrum out autism is not a linear spectrum (such as people often imagine). I like the circle idiom as it gives a range of aspects to be considered.

IMG_20230501_160616.jpg

I tend not to be decisive in my responses to quizes like this one where you mention how much something applies, which is why I have a pretty small circle. I explained my frustration with quizes like these in this forum thread. Like some other people here, I also couldn't wrap my head around what these results are actually saying, and some of the points given to either or both neurotypicality and aspergers/autism depending on your answer was weird. Still, I liked the questions here more than in RAADS-R as they were are less up to interpretation.

New Threads

Top Bottom