• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My online aspie quiz results. Research for self-diagnosis.

Patrick Bushdiecker

V.I.P Member
Screenshot_20230425-191107.png

poly10a.png

I am going to be 100% honest, even with all the research and self-reflection I did that lead to me coming to the self-realization that I am autistic - I still have no idea how to read these results, even with the detailed PDF file lol.

View attachment 101932

I am going to be 100% honest, even with all the research and self-reflection I did that lead to me coming to the self-realization that I am autistic - I still have no idea how to read these results, even with the detailed PDF file lol.
I think it's really just a unique way to create a cool new shape to look at, and then your supposed to try and interpret what else it looks like. LOL

Nope, I guess it was lack of understanding.

I just thought: Wow, Rodafina must do great among autists, since she scored great in every autists area.

I have been reading more about the test and now I understand that every NT low score is a problem, so having high ND scores and low NT scores means something like having a lot of ND characteristics while strugling with many things NT people do easily.

It was not my intention to make s joke.

Nope, I guess it was lack of understanding.

I just thought: Wow, Rodafina must do great among autists, since she scored great in every autists area.

I have been reading more about the test and now I understand that every NT low score is a problem, so having high ND scores and low NT scores means something like having a lot of ND characteristics while strugling with many things NT people do easily.

It was not my intention to make s joke.
Yes, that was my understanding of the results, too. Definitely a struggle sometimes.

One reason I feel like I have found my people here!

I think it's really just a unique way to create a cool new shape to look at, and then your supposed to try and interpret what else it looks like. LOL

It seems like we are designing our own constellations.

Mine is actually a star map of how to return to my home planet one day.

It didn’t seem harmful to me. Although, I realize you weren’t talking to me. I think it’s cool that you are noticing patterns in these things.
All is well. Thank you. So somebody above said "joke? It was not my intention to make a joke." So I perceived that they took offense to my mitten comment and whenever this happens I always have to apologize so I don't continue to feel bad. This is another thing I do that other people sometimes don't understand. I have a very sensitive conscience I think.

All is well. Thank you. So somebody above said "joke? It was not my intention to make a joke." So I perceived that they took offense to my mitten comment and whenever this happens I always have to apologize so I don't continue to feel bad. This is another thing I do that other people sometimes don't understand. I have a very sensitive conscience I think.
I understand. I can be like that too.

I was confused by a comment by Atrapa Almas. But he clarified his comment for me. I thought maybe he was joking about my results, but it was just a misunderstanding between us. I often miss jokes and need them explained to me, but in this case it wasn’t a joke.

New Threads

Top Bottom